Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: You are a ...  (Read 24441 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a ...
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 11:49:36 am »

3-communicate Set yourself up as some sort of divine messiah figure, and tell the other blob that you have come to shepard it towards salvation

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 08:09:47 pm »

1. We might not have enough time for evo points.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 10:13:41 pm »

Spend enough EVOs to get into its system and then just do the parasite thing for as long as it can sustain us...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 10:49:41 pm »

The Evo shop is everywhere and anywhere, when one accesses it time freezes for the second you buy upgrades...
Please be aware at cell stage that your purchases are instantaneous but in later stages they will take longer...

1 - 7/8 votes (the 7/8 would be due to RNG as his is sorta other but at the same time number one...)
2- 0 votes
3 - 2 votes
4 - 1 vote

----

Shopping at the Evo Shop, you buy +1 skill in eating things from the inside out.
You have 1 Evo Point left.
You buy the ability +1 resistance to acidic substances.
You have 0 Evo points left.
---

Leaping into the bigger cells mouth, you start consuming the creatures.
The creature then swallows you up and you are now in a vacuole.
Luckily due to your +1 resistance to acidic substances lowers some of the dammage!
You are now at 3/4 health.
You continue consuming the cell from the inside.
You start consuming the nucleus from inside the vacuole.
You eat through the nucleus and now have access to the nucleolus, which you fully consume...
Congratulations!
You have defeated the enemy cell!
You have gained 3 Evo Points.

Stats
Health : 3/4
+1 Parasitic abilities
+1 Acidic resistance.
Hunger/nutrition: 100%
Evo points: 3

---
Options:
1. Continue feeding off the corpse of the bigger cell (From the inside)
2. Continue feeding off the corpse of the bigger cell (From the outside)
3. Run away in fears that the corpse will attract even larger cells to consume the dead cell, prehaps even the dreaded amoeba!
4. Float around and be awsome
5. Other
(Sorry Ram, you were too late...)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:52:08 pm by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 10:52:55 pm »

Eyesight, we need better eyesight so we don't have to do that again.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 10:58:33 pm »

Hmm... Debating whether or not to give you free reign over the Evo Shop or not...

Ill do half and half, meaning that i will lay down some abilities, whilst you can suggest others.

Evo shop
--
Acidic resistance level 2 = 2 evo points
Parasitic Abilities level 2 = 2 evo points
Develop Eye spot = 2 evo points
Develop cilium = 3 evo points (increased movement speed)
Develop Flagellum = 5 Evo points (Better movement speed)
Develop Pseudopodia = 15 Evo Points (A bit faster than flagellum but it also has the ability to absorb other cells into yourself)
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 11:01:00 pm »

Develop Eye spot.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010, 11:01:10 pm »

And EVO up some sort of rigid panels on our surface. Sooner or later we will need to make our own way in...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2010, 11:02:19 pm »

Oh yeah, 2.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2010, 11:08:01 pm »

And EVO up some sort of rigid panels on our surface. Sooner or later we will need to make our own way in...

Larger cell wall?
---

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010, 11:08:13 pm »

Develop eye spot, then 4

We need to advance our eye to the point where it can fire lasers.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010, 11:59:07 pm »

eye+2=what i say
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2010, 06:02:48 am »

Noooooo! Dont waste the evo points!

Continue eating it from the inside, and spend evo points trying to look like an amoeba organelle.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2010, 06:18:19 am »

Conclusions - Eye spot and 2
--------

You eat your way to the outside of the cell corpse, consuming delicious nutrients along the way, unfortunitly this does not give you much Evo points as before, you only gained 1 more...

You have now purchased eye spot for 2 evo points.
You now have 2 Evo point remaining.
With the eye spot, you now have extremely poor vision that is only able to tell slight differences between darkness and light.
Speaking of differences between darkness and light... You notice a huge dark spot off into the distance that is growing, you assume that it is a much larger organism.

Options
1. RUN, RUN AWAY
2. Meh, stay and eat
3. Go and investigate
4. Float around and be awsome
5. OTTER.

---

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2010, 06:20:42 am »

5 eat from inside and get anaother parasite upgrade
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13