Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

LP2: Empire Total War: Musket Boogaloo

(1/21) > >>

Rilder:
Right I know I'm probably gonna kick myself for this in the future, due to not being able to play ETW regularly but fuck it lets do it, I had so much fun with my last LP and want to try a new one, this time hopefully better with things I learned in my last one.

A major change in this one is that I've modded my game.

THATS RIGHT MUTHA-FUCKA'S I'VE JOINED THE DARKSIDE.

This shit is off the hook, better AI (LINE BATTLES ACTUAL LINE BATTLES), Smoke, moar units, larger unit sizes. Workable diplomacy. Overall harder.

More changes: We probably won't go for a complete world conquering, maybe set out some goals at the start? I dunno, I just dunno if I can make 40 provinces in a single lets play.

This time I probably won't be rushing updates as much, since I was trying to make an update a day on my last LP.

Also if we play a Major faction (Now includes the Mughal empire and several of the native factions) We get to play on three turns a year! Which should relax us from the victory requirments page that for all intents and purposes I will be ignoring.

As I will be slowing down the time if we play a major I will also slow down tech advancements a bit, so we can hang out without bayonets for just a bit longer!

Artillery units are also a bit bigger due to unit sizes being weird and if I don't set them to 6 a unit it will have them at 3 a unit which is meh to me.

Also watching line infantry firing muskets with the Darth Mod smoke and sound changes is like an orgasm. >.>

As before you can request units, though I still don't have the special forces pack so if you want an organ gun or anything in that pack, sorry.

ALRIGHT NOW LETS FUCKING ROCK SOME MUSKET GUITAR MOTHERFUCKERS.

Index
Republic reader participation
Welcome to Amsterdam
Naval Battle Vs: Pirates
Alliances + Land battle VS: Pirates
Short lived Triumph
Battles & Bated Breaths
Land Battle VS: France.
Land Battle VS: Pirates
Fight Vs Bavaria and a rest to war.
Warless Victories
End of Peace
Battle of Strasbourg
--
Claimed Units
Main Army General I can't remember the name of: CJ1145
Joord Coster: Penguin Overlord (Indian Colonial Army)
Jabobus Bloemaert: Asehujiko (America Colonial Army)
Phillips Van Almonde: Barbarossa the Seal God (Atlantic Main Fleet)
Maas Van Baerle:Urist  McOverlord (Caribbean Fleet)
To-be-recruited Admiral: Argatson (Indian Fleet)

Lead Gentleman of SCIENCE: EuchreJack

Heron TSG:
13 colonies! For AMERICA!

kalida99:
Already fought in Europe, lets go to 'merica or india... 13 colonies, Mughals, or Maratha Con.

Hope this one gets more action with the applied mod;  once again i may supply you with DLC but imma need to make some moola first   :-\

Judas Maccabeus:
The Rebel Alliance!...

...oh, wait, it's not actually a Star Wars-themed mod.  :P

Actual choice: The Maratha Confederacy.  Show those upstart Europeans what the subcontinent that stopped even Alexander the Great himself can do!

Asehujiko:
What's the top button for? DMUC campaigns? Never saw that one with conventional empire. Also, go UP, they start with 1 province in each theater so you have plenty of options. They're also my home country and their voice acting is atrocious and often plain wrong, their line infantry units address themselves colonial militia and yell "vuur!" which is a literal translation of "fire!" that isn't used that way in Dutch when ordered to bayonet charge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version