Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Magic the Gathering: BattleTech Edition(UPDATE!)  (Read 3768 times)

Areyar

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecstatic about recieving his own E:4 mug recently
    • View Profile
Re: Magic the Gathering: BattleTech Edition
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 09:25:27 am »

cool. :)

(p.s. If an existing force is required for characters, make it Wolf's Dragoons. edit: for Gnome)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:48:48 am by Areyar »
My images bucket for WIPs and such: link

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 09:31:49 am »

Watching this cos awesome.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:33:21 am by Keita »
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 11:14:04 am »

Thanks for all the support(And questions), guys! If you want, I'm always open to people submitting cards for uploading into my set, but if you do, please don't use images from the BattleTech Wiki. Not only is it not cool, it's kinda retarded at the same time, and if you use any image sharing site (like DeviantART), please give credit to the artist!

Direct download for MSE Here.

The BattleTech Wiki can be found here.

Feel free to ask any questions on the thread or PM me.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:28:43 am by hitty40 »
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 08:41:21 am »

Are you going to be using infantry and aerospace fighters as well?

Combined with that question, special rules for clan battles might be a fun idea (might not be doable, but meh.)

I do have to tell you, I'm going to be downloading this as soon as you're done, if not sooner.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 11:30:40 am »

Are you going to be using infantry and aerospace fighters as well?

Combined with that question, special rules for clan battles might be a fun idea (might not be doable, but meh.)

I do have to tell you, I'm going to be downloading this as soon as you're done, if not sooner.

Also planned on the list, but it may be like some kind of booster pack and you can always download it, make some cards and post them up. Just make sure you give credits if you used an image sharing site like DeviantART and yourself.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic the Gathering: BattleTech Edition(UPDATE!)
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 07:00:03 pm »

Ok, guys, I've updated my OP and the updates list is at the bottom. Also added an abbrivations list.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 10:09:10 am »

Finally managed to get back to working on this after so long.

UPDATES:
Added ER and Clan Lasers
Modified 'Mech stats so that no specific proficiency is required

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2011, 10:20:46 am »

UPDATE!

Replaced Ambush with Resistance(Reduces damage taken when hit)
Added in the Catapult, a Badass Heavy 'Mech with Missles for Ears
Nerfed the stats of the Mad Cat slightly
Pages: 1 [2]