Other Projects > Slaves to Armok: God of Blood

Clothes? Weapons? WTF?!

(1/3) > >>

Supercharazad:
I don't get this, how do I make clothes, how do I get weapons other than my bow and arrow, HOW DO I FIRE THAT THING?!

Capntastic:
A monk of an old and forgotten order had placed himself on path to learn all he could of nature.   He ventured into the woods near his abode and asked the deer by the brook what it could share with him- the deer fled.   He asked the mossy stone by the brook what it could share with him.   The stone lay silent. He asked the brook what it could share with him, and the brook flowed on as if deaf.  The monk, not wishing to admit defeat, sat down and began meditation.  Unfortunately, his quiet introspection failed him, and at last he opened his eyes and began to observe the world around him.   His silence and patience served him well, as with time the deer returned to the brook, nibbled at the moss growing on the stone, sipped tenderly at the brook, and then looked the monk directly in the eyes.  The deer spake unto him:  "There was a thread on the first page already."  And the monk became enlightened.

Supercharazad:
Nothing there answered my question, how do I fire a bow? How do I make clothes? How do I make implemants "sharp enough" to skin and butcher stuff?

Capntastic:
A wise man lived as a hermit in a valley known for its curative herbs.  One day a young apothecary came to this valley to learn of the herbs and their associated uses.   The young apothecary began:  "And is there an herb to cure fever of the head?" and the wise man nodded, and knelt and picked a sample for him.  "This herb can cure that disease."  The apothecary, emboldened, continued:  "And is there an herb that can settle the humors and improve one's digestion?"  Again the old man retrieved a sample for him, and intoned "This herb can cure that disease."  His mind reeling at these marvels, the apothecary ventured the most unlikely thing, "And is there an herb that can allow one to make clothes and butcher the beasts?" and the old man shook his head, and quielt said:  "No, these herbs have not been implemented, and the valley is no longer in development."   And the young apothecary was enlightened.

Supercharazad:
So, firing a bow?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version