Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarven Exterminator - Its only business  (Read 1066 times)

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarven Exterminator - Its only business
« on: May 28, 2010, 04:14:41 am »

Three Dwarves, all trained merc's, with there own small militant bands, must fight each other and anyone else who gets in there way for the prize of their pay and the honour bestowed upon them after doing so. What did they do? They exterminatored people, not like the pussy Assasins... but like the stealthy hidden army or the axe's out assault teams. There jobs name? It had no name. They were only known as.....

The Dwarven Exterminators.

------------------------------------

Right, three people only, waiting list possible, ill try to knock em' off fast (remember, your present at all battles your self). Health bars, mental bars, respect bars and other things if they become important.

Applying:

Name:
One special non-agressive skill:
Race:(This effects starting place, militant group type, equipment etc. Also, sub species AKA snow humans etc are possible, discription of race needed please)
One special item:
Bio:

Players:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:33:51 am by nuker w »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Exterminator - Its only business
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 04:30:04 am »

hmmmm, this could be good count me in.

Name: Asur Battle's-End
One special agressive skill: Blood Chilling scream/howl
One special non-agressive skill: Combat Speed natural Healing
Race: Frostling (Tundra Dwarf). Frostlings are dwarves that have addapted to survive more easily in harsh cold, they prefer to tame and train wolves rather than dogs and make as little as possible out of wood.
One special item: Repeating Heavy Crossbow
Bio: Asur quickly rose to prominance in the frostling nation of (please insert name here)'s military, exelling at marksdwarfship, esspecialy when paired with his trained war wolf. His name comes from his uncanny ability to cause a combat to come to a grinding halt with a roar, one prerequisite for working with him is that  you can stomach the effects.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 04:35:04 am »

Welcome, Asur Battle's-End, of the nation of Devicicle, may you and your wolf lead the way to your groups victory!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 04:37:13 am »

Thank you nuker
Just so you know, I actualy modded frostlings into DF a while back, and so i had a ready made, slightly unique race.

Edit: can my crossbow be mechanical, so i dont need to manualy pull back the string? if not, meh keep it as it is
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 02:32:12 am by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 10:09:09 pm »

Sorry for doubble post but i must ask, is this still hapening?

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 02:22:05 am »

Yep, as soon as more people join  :-\
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 12:57:27 pm »

Count me in as well.

Name: Kelvas Elfbane
One special aggressive skill: Battle Anatomy
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
One special non-aggressive skill: Battlefield Surgery
Race: Iron Dwarf
One special item: Enchanted Artifact Slade Maul "Jailshatter the Freedom of Evil" (Can only be wielded with both hands. Cannot be unequipped without dropping it on the ground. Cannot be put into inventory or put into a container and carried.)
Spoiler: History (click to show/hide)
Bio: Just a simple miner turned mercenary after a group of elf rangers destroyed his home and killed his brethren in the night. He picked up their trail and killed every elf in their village... with his bare hands... After that, he enlisted in the dwarven armies and marched across the elven lands killing hundreds of elves and other various enemies of dwarf-kind. After that, he retired his maul. Now it's time for him to take up arms again... Against a new threat...
About:
Spoiler: Extra Stuff (click to show/hide)

You should just start this and add the remaining guy when we get another. People usually join once the ball gets rolling.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:14:50 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.