Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: [RTD][Dreamer World] - Turn 3! Burning monsters and a Door!  (Read 5509 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

I AM TEH ONE.

Kinda accurate, and meaningful, as this all a dream.

His skill is shooting things
And Physic breaking shit.

I`m not even going to bother with making this post stupid. to much effort.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

Turn up tommorow after Nuker W posts a action

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Slow time down and just stop and look around for a bit.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hurray! The actions!
 This took a bit of time because I had a lot to do. Im going tomorrow on schooltrip for about 5 days. So this is the first turn and if I will have access there to a computer then I will try to make a second turn if not then you just need to wait it out…

________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Actions

Try to think of a way to increase my persona abilitys
[4]
You try to think up a way to increase your persona ability, you remember that the last time it came you were in great danger. You look around and see nothing that is dangerous, expect…. Those strange pair of red glowing eyes in a tree…. [Creepyness!][4] you find it quite disturbing, as you move those eyes seem to follow you. [+4 to creepiness bar] (and could you post a link about what a persona is?)
Start a fire, so we can see, and also so we can cook some fish once I catch some
[Auto-fail]
You try to make a fire but notice the huge fire right next to you, it makes you feel sad. You then think you about trying to catch sum fish! You look around with happiness but fail to find any water source it makes you feel even sadder. [Sad -1 to all action until you feel happy]

Gunz Guy
SHOOT ALL THREE SIGNZ.

WITH ONE BOOLET.

THOSE COST ALOOT OF MONYAZ
[Auto-fail]
You start shouting like an idiot about that you can destroy all 3 signs WITH 1 BULLET! They all look at you and are like “Yeah whatever”. Angry you reach for your gu- you do not appear to have any gun of some sort with you and start getting angry over it, you walk towards the signs inspecting them.  An inspection shows that they are made of wood so they aren’t expensive making you even more angry.[Angry May do some things recklessly until calmed down]
Dermonster
Walk up to, and read, the signs.
[5]

You look at all the others and see that they are trying to do useless acts, while you go towards the signs. You look at them and see that they are entirely made out of wood, you read what’s on the 3 signs and it says this: Forrest of Fear (Left), Mountains of Disgust (mid), Halls of suffering (right). According to your thoughts they are all very dark emotions. [1/2 dabbling inspector]

Belsly Hart
I change into a bat.
[6+1]
You attempt to change into a bat, you focus hard on Bats. You open your eyes and everything seems to be bigger! You have become a bat! But not an ordinary, while trying out all your new functions you notice that you are bigger than an average bat, 3 times faster and can hear 5 times better! You fly away to explore the cave and crash against the walls of the cave [1], immediately you fly to the ground. You do not appear to be hurt anywhere. [6/7 Compentant Shapeshifting]

The Drawbridge
Slow time down and just stop and look around for a bit.
[1+1]
YEAH you think about slowing some damn time! You focus on slowing down time near you, however nothing happens until you start talking. HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, in a futile nobody understands it, you appear to have slowed down your way of talking and now talk in slo-mo. [Slo-Mo Talking -2 to any action that involves talking until you speedup your talking]

Now you sign up by filling this in.
Name: Your name it's obvious right?
ONE skill that may help you in your dreams:
Bio(optional): not needed but can be added for a wider variety of text i can write out.

Belsly Hart (Faden)
Spoiler:  Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Inventory (click to show/hide)

Gunz Guy (Realmfighter)

Derek (Dermonster)

Ochita (Ochita)

Xsiff (Tylui)

The Drawbridge(Nuker W)

The 2 meters both go to 50, each 10 pionts you loose some status like Cool -> Disturbed and also each 10 pionts something happens ! And when you post  a action think about it first because this isn't a ordinary RTD
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:54:48 am by Jetsquirrel »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

MAKE A GUN
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD][Dreamer World] - Turn 1! The Eyes are watching you!
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2010, 11:58:05 am »

with what? a rock and a stick?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2010, 12:03:14 pm »

IMAGINATION

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2010, 12:06:11 pm »

Slap Gunz guy offhandedly, and begin traveling to The forest.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2010, 03:16:47 pm »

Follow Dermonster
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2010, 04:38:15 pm »

I explore the cave.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2010, 06:10:05 pm »

Attempt to speed up my talking

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2010, 08:31:35 pm »

Waiting list me!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2010, 05:04:29 am »

turn up somewhere today

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2010, 05:12:46 am »

Try to find anything wierd
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2010, 08:41:14 am »

________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Actions
Ochita
Try to find anything wierd
[5]
You start searching for anything weird, since this is a dream there should be some weird things. You quickly notice the Red eyes that are watching Ochita. Apart from that you don’t see anyth- wait you hear some noises of people screaming for help in the forests around you. “Help us! We need help anybody here?” that is what you hear over and over. And just when you wanted to shout a voice starts talking to you. [1/2 Dabbling searcher]

Xsiff
No turn posted got 1 turn to post or replacement will be found
[-]

Gunz Guy
MAKE A GUN WITH IMIGANITION
[6]
No! It’s impossible to not have a gun with you in a dream, but you don’t know how to make one! So you start focusing really hard about a nice And suddenly you see all kinds of lights and a white square box appears in your hands, you look strangely at it but suddenly shout “GUUUUUNNN!!”. You open the box like a Wildman and see the gun you wanted and a note, you promptly take the note and start reading it. “Congratulations you are the first person to discover that you can imagine a gift for yourself, you got this nice handgun. But beware the gun doesn’t always work, only in situations where you find yourself in danger the gun will have bullets. ” And suddenly you hear a voice. [Gained Smith and Wesson gun]

Dermonster
Slap Gunz guy offhandedly, and begin traveling to the forest.
[3]
You look at Gunz guy and are annoyed by his stupidness and decide to put a end to it, you walk up to him and just as you were about to slap him you see a white box appear out of nowhere in his hands. He opens the box and finds a gun….. Your jaw drops but!! But…. That’s impossible!!!! Confused by what you just saw you start walking towards the Forrest of Fear and look back once again, you suddenly hear a voice talking to you..

Belsly Hart
I explore the cave
[1]
Deep in your mind you think “I’m going to explore this cave!”, you start walking towards the dark part of the cave and think here it goes. You crash against the wall and lightly wound your head, you then carefully inspect the Cave and see that it’s just a hole in a mountain with a fire in it. [Lightly Wounded Forehead]

The Drawbridge
Attempt to speed up my talking
[5]
Damn it! I don’t want to talk slow, you decide to put a end to the slow talking and speed up your way of talking. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY Guys, IT worked! The other people now understand it! You enjoy your happiness until a voice talks to you. [ 1/7 Competant time manipulator], You lost effect [Slow Talker]

Strange Voice
You all hear a voice in your head
Greetings mortals apparently 1of your team members found the imagination gift, its 1 gift you can get in this dream world. And the dumbest of the group found which makes it ironic as for one guy wanted to stop him from doing that. But you all can choose 1 item that you want but beware it may work always or sometimes under certain conditions. I hope to see you soon

Now you sign up by filling this in.
Name: Your name it's obvious right?
ONE skill that may help you in your dreams:
Bio(optional): not needed but can be added for a wider variety of text i can write out.

Belsly Hart (Faden)

Gunz Guy (Realmfighter)

Derek (Dermonster)

Ochita (Ochita)

Xsiff (Tylui)

The Drawbridge(Nuker W)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:47:31 am by Jetsquirrel »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5