Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Make a World 2  (Read 3110 times)

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Make a World 2
« on: May 29, 2010, 02:50:05 am »

This Is a game where the objective is to make a world prosper... or make a world that is taken over by space pirates... or aliens. You probably get the Idea. you can make anything you want. this is our world and we'll govern it our way.

You are a designer from a thriving planet and you, with the help of others, must shape this world. it is of stone in a cold universe. it's sun has run dry and has burned out long ago, and the other planets are now just debris and dust. this world needs your help. http://owcnblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/uncle-sam-we-want-you1.jpg
What do you think? Yes? No?

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Make a World 2
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 03:04:48 am »

This could be cool. Not shure how to do it, but ill do it. Create a huge volcanio

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 03:10:37 am »

And from that volcanoe spews lava that creates a cresent around the earth, still connected to the mountain from which it came. get it now?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 03:10:56 am »

Restart the Sun... And as all Sci Fi movies have told us... BIG BIG BIG NUKE STRAIGHT TO THE CENTER!!!

For if the Sun had stopped to the point that it had collapsed, Supernova or a Blackhole would be there. OR if there was a Supernova...

Implode a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG Nuke to cause an impression to the degree that it will pull all energy around it fast and faster until another Nuke is exploded to create and outward pressure so that it stabilizes and becomes a warm glowing sun for the world...

Note: Might have paid attention in Physics classes back at Highschool, but not known how much...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 03:12:05 am »

Dammit, I was making a kick ass system!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 03:16:02 am »

But... If I remember Correctly. White Stars don't give off enough Light/Energy to support Life, especially that far from it (points at the 6th planet)...

Don't even know what the hell your talking bout with that Dwarf thing there Tarran...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 03:17:53 am »

Dammit, I was making a kick ass system!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sounds nice

I make plants that do not need much light to survive on tthe planet which we should name. (the last one was aurora)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 03:18:21 am »

But... If I remember Correctly. White Stars don't give off enough Light/Energy to support Life, especially that far from it (points at the 6th planet)...

Don't even know what the hell your talking bout with that Dwarf thing there Tarran...
You kidding? White giants give off a HUGE amount of light and heat. You must be thinking of White Dwarfs.

Brown Dwarfs.

Also useful: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_classification
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 03:18:34 am »

Create a tiny sun that orbits the planet...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 03:20:15 am »

Create a tiny sun that orbits the planet...
Not possible. Brown dwarfs are as small as they get. Though it's Terrahex's game.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 03:23:22 am »

I say that if he wants it to happen, it happens.

I make giant spiders that can survive on a planet that is unnamed still

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 03:24:24 am »

Spray the planet with a meteor shower to.... give it some "scenery"

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 03:26:20 am »

Suddenly, a very large meteor strikes the planet that shall now be known as Meteoran and gouges out a large hole. magma pours in this hole, creating a sea of lava.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 03:27:40 am »

Suddenly, a human battleship crashes into a mountain. Seemingly empty of all inhabitants.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2010, 03:29:18 am »

Deep in the magma lake, a creature rises.... A creature made of solid metal
Pages: [1] 2 3