Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: The DF 0.31.05 Work-In-Progress Thread  (Read 84295 times)

BlackRogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The DF 0.31.05 Work-In-Progress Thread
« Reply #255 on: June 08, 2010, 09:11:41 pm »

Wait it out. Graphics is still a little glitchy after the merge.

Hobbie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 08, 2010, 09:12:37 pm »

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Thanks for the quick reply, at least!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 08, 2010, 10:01:02 pm »

On here I get weirdness when I exit designation/building menus. It still shows as paused at the top left, but it isn't paused. I reflexively press the pause button to unpause it, at which point it actually pauses. Unpausing it again removes the paused sign as normal.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 08, 2010, 11:23:49 pm »

On here I get weirdness when I exit designation/building menus. It still shows as paused at the top left, but it isn't paused. I reflexively press the pause button to unpause it, at which point it actually pauses. Unpausing it again removes the paused sign as normal.

It's kinda annoying, ain't it? We just gotta stick it out until it gets fixed...in .06?
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

arghy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2010, 01:57:45 am »

Hell i'm still waiting for the damn unkillable enemy fixes as that makes the game unplayable for me.

grufti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2010, 02:12:48 am »

It's kinda annoying, ain't it? We just gotta stick it out until it gets fixed...in .06?

if you press ESC two times the border gets reset to default. Its only a bit of annoying to me, much less than the not working world image exporting function...

Lemunde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2010, 08:22:31 am »

The latest RSS update is dated 5/1/2010 for some reason.

Alexei403

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2010, 01:32:50 pm »

Huh, so maybe I'm just like some sort of super ninja and caught it before Toady made another thread/news post or something (if so feel free to disregard this entirely) or maybe I'm just not seeing something, but 31.06 is up for download on the main site and I can't seem to find a thread about it.

Yeah that's what I get for looking in the wrong place.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]