Dwarf Fortress > DF Suggestions

Options & Co Suggestions

(1/2) > >>

foolx:
Hi!The Game works great, but slowly at mine.
Thats the Reason, i have severel Suggestions for it  ;)1.) ESC - "SAVE GAME"
   and
   ESC - "SAVE GAME & EXIT"
I didn't found an option / Way to simple Save the Game without have to exit.
My Notebook shuts down sometimes without reason ... and save/Exit takes much Time. That sucks. PLEASE build in an Save only Option, so i can Save and play further2) Pause @ Options.
Would be great if there would be an option in the Option Menu to choice when to Auto-Pause and when not.
For Example:
At the Beginning its VERY VERY important to know when a Dwarf got stuck down or when u hit Talc & Co.
Later it simply isn't but u would like to wait when a building is done.
At the Moment, there will be Pause or won't be, who knows?Please build in an Option-Screen for simple Choise:
Action XY : No Pause / Pause
Action XX : No Pause / Pause
.Thats it  ;)

mickel:
All good suggestions. When you have three miners digging out a corridor you get badgered to death by the game constantly pausing and going "You have struck microcline!" Yes, yes, thank you, I have over 500 units laying around to no use... "You have struck microcline!" I know, I know, there's microcline in the mountain, can I get back to furni... "You have struck microcline!" Well, isn't that special? More microcline, who woulda thunk it? Now I really need to get ba... "You have struck microcline!" YAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sean Mirrsen:
I think the Dtil utility has "unpauser" functionality for that kind of stuff.

foolx:
anyway it would be great to deactivate this pause AND activate Pause at other Events...because the game is so slow here, i like to "let it flow" while i make RL, watch TV etc etc pp
i would like to controll when Pause accurs and when not. As u say: wow, Talc! ..... ;)

SocietalEclipse:
This is very much like the alert options in Hearts of Iron. No message, message, message + pause.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version