Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: An open letter to my second mayor  (Read 2371 times)

tigrex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: An open letter to my second mayor
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 03:45:01 pm »

Open reply from Urist McEvenmoreuselessthanusualsinceyoureaduplicatenoble:

Dear Sir,

Firstly let me proclaim my disapproval of your nonchalant approach to treason.  The hammerer will visit you shortly.

However, you do raise several points that show your ignorance of the issues that the dwarven politician must face in this new age.  Allow me to set you straight.

But of course insects have teeth.  How could they not?  Have you never had, or at least heard of, an insect bite?  A creepy crawley must have some form of appendage which facilitates this phenomenon, and I want it hacked off and turned into bracelets, pronto.

And for the record, I am not a 'duplicate' noble. I serve an important function.  Long has the common dwarf chafed under the brutal reign of the noble.  Thus, under the new system, EVERYONE will become a noble in time, and all dwarves shall once more be equal in this underground paradise that we call home.  If this means that everyone will put on airs and issue mandates, I for one think it a small price to pay.

PS - The golden shiny stuff is great.  More please.  I'd like a molten gold waterfall in my office, please!
Pages: 1 [2]