Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43

Author Topic: USDF Spaceship RTD (Ended.)  (Read 54150 times)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait for the ship to depart, and while doing so, customize the weaponry here so it suits my style better.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Dervin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Swagger on down to the loading bay and see if I can make any improvements to the jeep.

Yay coffee!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Alright. You three's turns are done. Waiting on Nimitz and Waladil.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since Nimitz and Waladil are taking their sweet time (check your new replies guys!). I've decided to create some history on some planets in our solar system. I will be doing these until Nimitz and Waladil post. If you want to know some history on a select system body, just ask (moons, dwarf planets, or planets only).

I'll be updating the USDF's spoiler as I change and/or add more colonies to the Sol system.

Spoiler: Rhea (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Titania (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Oberon (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:17:44 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn, I hit the 40000 character limit on the front page. So I'm moving all the ships to this post. With a link on the front page. I'll also post a second time just in case I run into the 40000 limit again. And thanks to you guys not posting, this will be a quadruple post. ::)

No, I'm not going to edit the last post. I'll likely leave it intact or use it for the Sol system's history.

Anyway, at the time of this posting I've got the Xecobia frigate and several other weapons done.

Ships: THESE ARE THE NAME OF CLASSES, STOP CALLING SHIPS BY THEIR CLASS NAME.
Spoiler: Sprite-B (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Panther-D (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Brightclad (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Xecobia Fighter (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xecobia Frigate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xecobia Destroyer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xecobia Carrier (click to show/hide)

Known stuff:

Note: All turrets have an unlimited angle of fire. all other "fixed" weapons have a 45 degree angle of fire.
Spoiler: AAPMAC (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MMCL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: LML (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: APIMGT (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: APIMG (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: EMSD (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: "Firespitter" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellfire" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Flare" (click to show/hide)

New ships and/or weapons are identified as needed, or on command.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:46:37 pm by Tarran »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just in case I hit the 40000 character limit again.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Wow, never thought I'd ever see the 40k limit breached.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Wow, never thought I'd ever see the 40k limit breached.

so... i am assuming you have not read Sean's Multiworld madness yet?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I never tried... That thing is massive.

Waladil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about the really long wait... I had an unexpected Internet Fail so I've been unable to read up or post since my last. This is going totally amazing/insane. Anyway...
(VoidRaper)

Rip off my shirt, then sprint to USEC_Officer, Baywatch style. Attempt to bandage him while dramatically screaming "You ain't getting this one yet, Lord!" and other pithy screams.

pity there are no babes to be running next to me... Oh well.
(P.S. I kinda hope this fails so I get to see what super-wierd shit I do. A 6 would be so hilarious on this one...)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 03:51:06 pm by Waladil »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Hey! Hes my cyborg!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dervin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's part of my crew if he dies I get to make him the cyborg.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finished the Xecobia destroyer. Nimitz still needs to post. If he doesn't by the time I post the next turn, he's going on AI.

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile

I'm here. Sorry, was busy.

I'm kinda bored here, so I'll try to put on some music. GOOD music, hopefully.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

I'm here. Sorry, was busy.

I'm kinda bored here, so I'll try to put on some music. GOOD music, hopefully.

{1} You put on Crazy frog, everyone in the universe (including the xecobians) joins forces to kill you
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 43