Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Reich's Finest Turn 2 not headed anywhere  (Read 3892 times)

eclipsetail

• Bay Watcher
  • [HIGH_FIVES]
    • View Profile
Re: The Reich's Finest Turn 1 Passing through
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 02:08:40 pm »

Follow Alexis.

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 02:29:56 pm »

Turn 2 not headed anywhere
sorry for not updating had a minor concussion and need to stay at the hospital for a few days (bloody stairs...)
I ponder about my amazing luck, falling out of the truck right before it crashed.
I walk over to the truck, and, thinking the rest of the squad is dead, size up the truck from afar, and try to figure out if it will catch on fire or explode when I try to loot the equipment of my dead comrades from it.

You think about how bloody lucky you were over there. (4) the truck seems alright to you it isn't leaking anything. Even the hood has stopped smoking.(luck 2) looting the dead sounded like fun but when you see Duck jumping out of the back and heading towards the cabin you think that the rest of the squad should also be fine. And drop the idea of looting them.
Wait for the truck to stop and get into the cabin and start driving.
the truck has already stopped so you jump out of the back of the truck and you head towards the cabin.(3)you don't even seem to care that the driver is dead and take the driver seat. after a few atempts the car starts.(luck2 ) but smoke is billowing from under the hood again. and you decide that this thing is not ready to leave just yet. +2 driving
Well if we can get the truck going again I'm cool with that. If not then secure the area.
quite sad that the truck isn't moving you  jump out of the truck and decide to scout the area with Wulf  a bit .(5)when you suddenly notice some glinting metal at the corner of the west street. and you quickly grab your rifle for a better look at it. its somebody carrying a rifle peeking out of the corner . (luck 5) You spot a blue scarf around the arm of the man  and directly open fire . (1+1=2) your shot however goes wide and hits the lampost right next to him. looks like he noticed and he isn't happy about it.
scoped rifle 0/1 +8 observer
Follow Alexis.
you follow Alexis out of the truck and scout with him (3) you fail to spot something until Alexis swings his rifle around at the west street you also notice the man and as Alexis fires at him. you also fire at the stranger. (4) you fire the rest of your clip at him (4) (2) (2) (2)  only 1 of your bullets isn't headed tiwards the wall (rtd 3) he tries to dive behind the corner but he is far to late and gets hit in the leg (damage 4)the bullet manages to hit his foot but you don't hear a yelp or a scream so it shouldn't have been to painful  . pistol 0/8 pistols +3
NPC Actions
French resistance fighter
viva La france
(1) In mad rage he jumps from behind cover and charges  Alexis. (2) without any thought about self preservation he fires his rifle (6) he was aiming at Alexis but the Shot is headed for Wulf instead (rtd 5) you manage to dive behind the truck and the bullet(damage 5) harmlessly bounces of the metal plating.
Enviroment
you are all still in the same town centre. out of the western street a man in blue is charging towards Alexis he seems pretty far away still. and a pillar of grey smoke is rising from the hood of the truck
Players

Dolch Blitzkreig
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Egon Wulf
Duck
Alexis Maier

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 03:22:54 am »

Pop the hood, try and examine what is wrong. Using my driver skill as a make-shift vehicle mechanicy skill.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 06:40:51 am by Evergod41 »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2010, 06:07:53 am »

Head-shot the resistance fighter.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2010, 09:43:14 am »

I run over to the truck, trying to avoid being shot, then open fire on the man in blue, while using the truck as cover. If Alexis has already killed him, I check the driver's corpse for anything of value.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.
Pages: 1 2 [3]