Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wiki being flakey?  (Read 1273 times)

Tamren

• Bay Watcher
  • Two dreams away
    • View Profile
Wiki being flakey?
« on: December 14, 2007, 12:53:00 am »

Hey is it just me or is the wiki really unreliable lately. 80% of the time i try to go there i get the homepage, but it looks different and clicking on any links brings up a "server down" message.
Fear not the insane man. For who are you to say he does not percieve the true reality?

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki being flakey?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 01:34:00 am »

I thought it was just me.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Red Jackard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Page
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 02:25:00 am »

It happens some days. Working fie for me right now, though.
My dwarves are not your dwarves.

Dame de la Licorne

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats? Check. FPS? Uh-oh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 09:20:00 am »

I haven't had a problem, but I rarely go there anyway (no more than once a day, if that).
If software was real world, then it'd be something equivalent of hitting a nail with a hammer and having a building collapse on the other side of town.

Don't worry people, sometimes -moments occur

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 03:41:00 pm »

Yep I've had this problem on and off for the past couple of weeks. Sometimes it works fine and at others it can go for a day without being able to access the site. However I'm begining to suspect that it's not neccesarily due to the wiki server as using web proxies I've been able to access the wiki.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"