Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39

Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 42991 times)

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Avatars
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 10:14:22 pm »

Apparently according to a wide-variety-cast dream I had, Jackrabbit was just some stand-in extra for the high school revisit part, which I found funny, as he was just an 'average-looking' kid in that part. In the scene after the high school part, I somehow managed to get into the Turbokat and fought some Terrorists BF2 style.

Edit: This is also my cue that this past week of schedule-flopped depression really needs to stop, and I need to get out
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 10:18:26 pm by smigenboger »
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 10:19:27 pm »

Ah... Toonyman... remember when he always had some 30 second animated gif for an avatar? Nowadays it seems to be from MSPA.
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 10:40:29 pm »

I always associate Toonyman with the TROLLS in the boat.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 10:42:33 pm »

That brings me back to his Community fort.

Good times.

DEATH QUEST.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 10:44:08 pm by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 10:49:19 pm »

Whenever anyone changes their avatar I can't recognize them for a while, with a few exceptions; mainly those who change their avatars constantly.

Is that so~
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2010, 10:59:55 pm »

I'm always torn between switching between awesome avatars and sticking with one for a long time...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 11:03:51 pm »

This thread convinced me to grab myself an avatar. Since I couldn't find a better one, I grabbed this one. Meh.

Now I'm not in a faceless indistinct mob.

Also: The planet and the moon in my avatar both have no names. Lovely eh? ::)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 11:06:09 pm »

Want to be a perverted Ermine?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 11:07:05 pm »

Want to be a perverted Ermine?
Errr... What?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 11:07:35 pm »

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 11:09:04 pm »

I constantly change my avatar in an effort to not be associated with my avatar. I am far too dynamic and complex to commit to a single image.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 11:09:17 pm »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 11:10:16 pm »

I always associate Toonyman with the TROLLS in the boat.
For some reason I found Toony to be extremely annoying when he had that avatar, no matter what he posted...

Whenever anyone changes their avatar I can't recognize them for a while, with a few exceptions; mainly those who change their avatars constantly.

Is that so~
You're easy to identify: the creepy little girl avatar that looks like it wants to kill me. Usually at least, but they're all similar anyway.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 11:12:36 pm »

In an odd way, I tend to put a voice in the text before the avatar, judging by the typing style alone. The avatar just adds to the detail of how the voice would sound.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2010, 11:13:34 pm »

I don't hear voices when i browse this forum.

I think thats a good thing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 39