I disagree with adding complexity like another graphics pack, phoebus works just nice.
I would disagree here most ... flamigly, i find phoebus quite horrid and have few complaits about it:
* "bubbles/foam" water/sand tile. It is just ... ugly. I have yet to see tileset and/or map where it look good. Why do people automatically add it to every single 16x16 tileset? I mean, simple "ascii" wave is much more descriptive and better looking.
* sci-fi font kills atmosphere and numbers do not fit with text, it makes it look ugly as well as amateurish. It is pretty evident that is was copypasted together as art styles clash.
* I have thing against how corners are done, it can be very confusing and hard to read map as it always seem that corner is one square off to me. Ordinary 90 degrees angle corners for me!
* Diacritics are turned off, I prefer d´ńčřť´ćś even if it costs some features. Shame, becaiuse this is best feature of this tileset
* I find 16x16 tiles too large even at hd display.
It is not too hard to be picky and anal about tileset!
All in all, for me this is convenice download of therapist+stonesense and i am going to downolad vanilla with untouched raws and use 8x8 Anikki tileset.