Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this be made into one of the new DFHack plugins? (This is not binding)

Yes, I want to be able to use it with the DFHack console
- 288 (45.6%)
No, I like the stand alone QT version
- 140 (22.2%)
Both
- 204 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 631

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 106

Author Topic: Runesmith - A DC like tool  (Read 366091 times)

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Expanding your universe.
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
Re: Runesmith - A DC like tool
« Reply #255 on: June 24, 2010, 10:02:25 pm »

At this point, I'm just wanting a tile editor.
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 24, 2010, 10:03:18 pm »

At this point, I'm just wanting a tile editor.
Same here.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #257 on: June 24, 2010, 10:17:11 pm »

I mean, as much as I want to pump 150 z's of water for MAYBE a continuous source of water... I would rather just turn a few tiles into aquifers...
I mod games and educate others how to do so as well, if you'd like to learn join my Discord and you can join a bunch of like minded individuals. (Presently modding Space Engineers and No Man's Sky.)

Looking into modding DF? This forum guide & wiki guide may still be a good start!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 24, 2010, 10:22:55 pm »

Nice to see a successor to DC!

Me, I WAS going to press the dead flag on a group of goblin ambushers, turn my axedwarves into superlegendary freaks, and make a fisherdwarf actually capable of fishing...

...but then I noticed something very odd.
(WARNING, HFS AHEAD)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

meowmix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 24, 2010, 10:43:21 pm »

how come im getting rsexception with the new version? im using windows 7 64 bit, and uh yea the program just gives me that error whether dwarf fort is running or not then crashes with a runtime error when i close it
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:51:15 pm by meowmix »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2010, 11:24:38 pm »

i think theres a funny thing with the "player civilization True/false" thing. not entirely sure its working as intended if its working at all as i have a cave full of ant people who have that ticked but arent part of my dwarf civ.
I think it only works well in adventure mode seeing no one would attack any one in their own civ unless provoked or insane. still it make weeding out ambushes in fort mode funnier when a goblin rats out their position and gets killed for it.

but being a part of your civ might mean from the mountainhome that you move from than being a part.
best to slap tame on all of them and get the slavery enhancer for the extra help from below(unless you already have).

I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 25, 2010, 05:47:18 am »

how come im getting rsexception with the new version? im using windows 7 64 bit, and uh yea the program just gives me that error whether dwarf fort is running or not then crashes with a runtime error when i close it

Are you using Runemsmith 0.1.4 and DF 0.31.08?
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 25, 2010, 12:32:54 pm »

Genetically modified cattle, here I come :D

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 25, 2010, 04:56:03 pm »

Just uploaded a bugfix. Nothing major, should address meowmix's problem to some extent.
Runesmith - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59056.0 - A Dwarf Companion like tool

s20dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 25, 2010, 06:45:55 pm »

With the new version I'm trying to edit the Skill of a Fey dwarf from stonecrafting to say armoring but the only selections I have are the conversation skills such as comedy and consoling.
 From looking at the dwarf I think that I can only choose skills the the dwarf has, however he doesn't have any workable skills, being a useless noble ;)

Doughboi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 25, 2010, 08:59:21 pm »

set all skills function please :D

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 25, 2010, 09:01:02 pm »

Use DT to set new labours

sizeak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 25, 2010, 09:02:12 pm »

With the new version I'm trying to edit the Skill of a Fey dwarf from stonecrafting to say armoring but the only selections I have are the conversation skills such as comedy and consoling.
 From looking at the dwarf I think that I can only choose skills the the dwarf has, however he doesn't have any workable skills, being a useless noble ;)

I'm not sure if it's safe to give him a mood skill he doesn't actually have...

Doughboi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 25, 2010, 09:46:13 pm »

Use DT to set new labours

Is there a way to right click a dwarf in the program and set all skills to a given amount?

Shaostoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Shaostoul Patreon
« Reply #269 on: June 25, 2010, 09:57:41 pm »

Would be kinda nice to see a set all dwarfs skills to. Set all dwarf attributes to.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 106