Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3368371 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Can't start the day without some.

RULES

Do NOT raeg at forum members, either by name or by indirect attacks. Do not post links to other Bay12 drama here. Do not post links to other forums with the intent of stirring up people to post there. None of that is the purpose of this thread. Raeg at "things" all you want, but not the people behind them.

Do NOT perpetuate quote pyramids or reflex-posting gags. If you're posting 1-line responses full of silliness every minute, you're reflex-posting and you need to stop. There are plenty of threads here for posting of that sort. This thread is not one of them. Because I have to read every post to make sure nothing is getting out of hand, I find two pages of unadulterated crap posting irritating to sort through. I'll lock the thread at my disclosure if people can't keep a lid on it.

DO NOT BACK TALK AND ARGUE WHEN YOU ARE ASKED TO DROP IT, EITHER BY ME OR OTHER FORUM MEMBERS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, DON'T FUCKING DO IT. FROM THIS POINT ON WHEN SOMEONE IS ASKED TO DROP IT AND DOES NOT, I WILL REPORT YOU DIRECTLY TO TOADY FOR MAKING TROUBLE IN THE THREAD. DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

Mine? 600+ safety violations for BP in just the three years that OSHA has been looking at them. The runner up? 4. 4 safety violations by the following oil company. You...have...got...to...be...FUCKING KIDDING ME! What's it going to take before someone criminally prosecutes these guys to the extent they deserve? If they strap toddlers to the next oil well before it goes boom? 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 11:03:23 am by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 03:56:29 pm »

We've had other threads like this. They all wind up locked or deleted.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 03:59:45 pm »

I was kind of wondering at the gap between happy and sad. Play nice, okey?
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 07:07:02 pm »

Nice has nothing to do with it. They're all locked because of consistent proof that this won't work, not whether or not the thread itself is currently bad.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 07:15:03 pm »

Mine? 600+ safety violations for BP in just the three years that OSHA has been looking at them. The runner up? 4. 4 safety violations by the following oil company. You...have...got...to...be...****ing KIDDING ME! What's it going to take before someone criminally prosecutes these guys to the extent they deserve? If they strap toddlers to the next oil well before it goes boom?

This thread's merits notwithstanding, I must reply to this.

Yeah, the hilarious bit is, there's an oil company with only one safety violation.

Exxon.

Exxon is the safest American oil company. WHAT THE FUCK.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 07:29:10 pm »

This thread's merits notwithstanding, I must reply to this.

I can't help but feel vindicated. Some things truly are rage worthy.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 07:30:25 pm »

The spelling of the word 'rage' didn't make me rage but it did make me want to. Mentally I keep sounding it out as "rrrrrRRRRAAAAAA-guh-guh-guh-guh-je"

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 07:31:54 pm »

There are far too many R's in your head.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 07:37:19 pm »

I learned how to pronounce Rs from Tony the Tiger D:

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 07:41:24 pm »

The new X-COM
And Activision Blizzard

Yup.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 07:48:45 pm »

Mom decided to not make breakfast for dinner since I came home with a burrito, which I bought because we had pizza last night.  We normally have pizza on fridays.  This is bad, because my older brother was expecting dinner and doesn't take going without food or sudden changes in schedules well.  Also, my mom "chased" me around the coffee table with a breadknife because she wanted part of my burrito (the knife was to cut a slice off the burrito, not me :) ).  Good thing I didn't cave, because I made sure to get the extra spicy salsa in it, and mom's a wuss when it comes to spicy stuff.  So I'm annoyed with my older brother for wigging out because he's not gonna have dinner made for him, and annoyed that mom tried that hard to eat MY dinner.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 07:50:26 pm »

The new X-COM
And Activision Blizzard

Yup.
The bolded part is where my anger lies.

And yeah, there has been like three or four rage threads in the past. Every time one pops up a lot of negative feelings are stirred up and fights break out. I never really visited them because I'm the chillaxing master, but they did degenerate eventually.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 08:08:18 pm »

Also, my mom "chased" me around the coffee table with a breadknife because she wanted part of my burrito (the knife was to cut a slice off the burrito, not me :) ).

This makes me rage all the time. I'll cut a bitch if they try to get between me and my food.

Every time one pops up a lot of negative feelings are stirred up and fights break out. I never really visited them because I'm the chillaxing master, but they did degenerate eventually.

I'll be the first one to message the powers that be to lock it down if it happens.

Because good rage being tainted by people being pissy with each other is also a cause of rage for me.

The new X-COM
And Activision Blizzard

Yup.
The bolded part is where my anger lies.

I'll go so far as to say it's just Kotik. Activision was seemingly one of the better ones out there before he got on the scene.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2010, 08:14:20 pm »

Every time one pops up a lot of negative feelings are stirred up and fights break out. I never really visited them because I'm the chillaxing master, but they did degenerate eventually.

I'll be the first one to message the powers that be to lock it down if it happens.

Because good rage being tainted by people being pissy with each other is also a cause of rage for me.

Good show. Let the rage continue until it can continue no longer.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 08:28:42 pm »

I'll go so far as to say it's just Kotik. Activision was seemingly one of the better ones out there before he got on the scene.

Well, Activision and Blizzard have to impress the same shareholders now. I'd like to note that there wasn't one single paid-for service on any Blizzard game until after the merger, other than the monthly subscription on WoW itself.

And the things they're doing with StarCraft 2, well...

As a slight hope however, Blizzard has acknowledged the more than 10,000 unique complaints about Battle.net 2.0 and said they will take it into deep consideration, which could mean anything from "We'll fix everything" to "We're completely ignoring you."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 3345