Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 857 858 [859] 860 861 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3435326 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #12870 on: July 01, 2012, 01:34:11 am »

People keep shooting off illegal fireworks around here. It's getting to be very annoying.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

darklord92

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SERGALNORTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12871 on: July 01, 2012, 01:44:20 am »

above post. except in neighboring yard, already had a deck fire -.-  .
Form walking potato man out of corpse. Absorb anyone else in the house.
We have a successful derail.
The Vilous Mod - Jingle berries!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12872 on: July 01, 2012, 01:57:42 am »

Going cold turkey?

Of a sort. Forced cold turkey still counts, right?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12873 on: July 01, 2012, 03:20:13 am »

I guess!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12874 on: July 01, 2012, 04:29:20 am »

Dammit David Bowie why are you killing me you're supposed to be a boss for level 5 characters so stop effing one-shotting me!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12875 on: July 01, 2012, 04:33:54 am »

I just found out that my girlfriend's parents are racist, sexist, homophobic, use religion in place of reason, and are all-around terrible people. The sheer magnitude of my fury would be enough to level a small country, were it energy instead of emotion.
Sounds like my buddy's mother-in-law. Just one more reason I try to avoid speaking with her.
The worst part is THIS IS NEW ZEALAND. I've never heard of ANYONE possessing all those stereotypically AMerican Christian traits in NZ before. I had some minor hope that we were actually free of such concentrated bigotry.
Perhaps this article can shatter a few of your delusions?

Bigotry/homophobia =/= Stereotypical American extreme right religiousness.
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #12876 on: July 01, 2012, 04:39:58 am »

Dammit David Bowie why are you killing me you're supposed to be a boss for level 5 characters so stop effing one-shotting me!
Why is David Bowie shooting you?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #12878 on: July 01, 2012, 07:11:24 am »

What? Trying to kill the Knob Goblin king in Cobb's Knob so you can take his balls for your staff?
Not OOC bait at all.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12879 on: July 01, 2012, 09:52:29 am »

I just found out that my girlfriend's parents are racist, sexist, homophobic, use religion in place of reason, and are all-around terrible people. The sheer magnitude of my fury would be enough to level a small country, were it energy instead of emotion.
Sounds like my buddy's mother-in-law. Just one more reason I try to avoid speaking with her.
The worst part is THIS IS NEW ZEALAND. I've never heard of ANYONE possessing all those stereotypically AMerican Christian traits in NZ before. I had some minor hope that we were actually free of such concentrated bigotry.
Perhaps this article can shatter a few of your delusions?
Bigotry/homophobia =/= Stereotypical American extreme right religiousness.
It's not the whole picture, but it does make a third of the 'gods, guns, and gays' trifecta.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12880 on: July 01, 2012, 03:28:04 pm »

I've been having a circular argument with myself all day whether to start working on a new forum game. The argument is as follows:

• This game is going to be so awesome if I do it correctly.
  • I could do this half-assed with text and my crappy pencil drawings, but then I wouldn't be implementing this idea the way it deserves to be.
  • If I'm going to make this correctly, I'm going to have to lots of pixel art. Lots of pixel art.
  • I don't think that I have the skill to do the art quickly enough or nice enough (quickly enough being defined as the length of time until I grow bored of the project).
  • But... [Goto 1].

Admittedly said argument is kinda tame, but after repeating it for twenty times or more it starts to piss you off, and I just know that it's going to be bouncing around in my head for the rest of the day.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12881 on: July 01, 2012, 04:42:08 pm »

I've been having a circular argument with myself all day whether to start working on a new forum game. The argument is as follows:

• I could do this half-assed with text and my crappy pencil drawings, but then I wouldn't be implementing this idea the way it deserves to be.
  • If I'm going to make this correctly, I'm going to have to lots of pixel art. Lots of pixel art.
  • I don't think that I have the skill to do the art quickly enough or nice enough (quickly enough being defined as the length of time until I grow bored of the project).
  • But... [Goto 1].

Admittedly said argument is kinda tame, but after repeating it for twenty times or more it starts to piss you off, and I just know that it's going to be bouncing around in my head for the rest of the day.
GOTO = RAEG. Bad programmer.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12882 on: July 01, 2012, 04:44:18 pm »

While (1) {
  • But...
}

Sorry about that. I've been coding a lot of assembly lately.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12883 on: July 01, 2012, 04:46:36 pm »

While (1) {
  • But...
}

Sorry about that. I've been coding a lot of assembly lately.
It's okay. It's not like I'm a real programmer anyway. :P Carry on, ser.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12884 on: July 01, 2012, 07:46:34 pm »

I got to the house I'm renting today. The fridge doesn't work, there's no light in my room, the toilet doesn't have a handle, the dryer is broken, and the floor in one of the rooms looks like it's going to collapse. Perfect.
Pages: 1 ... 857 858 [859] 860 861 ... 3345