Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1337 1338 [1339] 1340 1341 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3438429 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Cuddle Harder Edition
« Reply #20070 on: January 22, 2013, 02:25:11 am »

Does "irøt" just mean "it"?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20071 on: January 22, 2013, 02:35:01 am »

Does "irøt" just mean "it"?

Yeah. Fucking iphone keyboard.

RAAAAAAAAGE
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #20072 on: January 22, 2013, 03:15:41 am »

Oh, that's what happens when you type "it" in an iphone keyboard set to some other language. That explains all the google results that had it stuck in sentences where "it" should be.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20073 on: January 22, 2013, 08:13:35 am »

Oh, that's what happens when you type "it" in an iphone keyboard set to some other language. That explains all the google results that had it stuck in sentences where "it" should be.
I just figure it was a crazy typo.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20074 on: January 22, 2013, 09:55:24 am »

Camri's Check Engine light came on. I don't have 200-300 dollars in spending money, so I pray it's something small or nonexistent.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20075 on: January 22, 2013, 10:10:59 am »

I am also somewhat raging over the fact that my friend has yet to beat Pokemon Black 2 (again) so that I can start my Let's Play on challenge mode. He has a level 100 Tyranitar, it should only take a few hours if he would sit down and do it. Goodness. I'm a few weeks late on starting that shindig already.
I'd send you the key if it was possible to do so via wi-fi. 

Also, challenge mode ...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20076 on: January 22, 2013, 10:24:16 am »

Bah, been dealing with flatulence since saturday because of eating swedish sausace pot.
Its like playing SS13 again, just with added smell.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #20077 on: January 22, 2013, 10:39:18 am »

I am also somewhat raging over the fact that my friend has yet to beat Pokemon Black 2 (again) so that I can start my Let's Play on challenge mode. He has a level 100 Tyranitar, it should only take a few hours if he would sit down and do it. Goodness. I'm a few weeks late on starting that shindig already.
I'd send you the key if it was possible to do so via wi-fi. 

Also, challenge mode ...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Not on its own. It'll be a welcome addition with all the other rules I'm using. Pokemon being released upon fainting, only using items I'm given or find on the ground, no Pokemon centers, only using as many Pokemon as the gym leader I'm fighting, only three items per battle... fun stuff. I found White ludicrously easy. 150 hyper potions by the 5th gym leader. Doctors and nurses everywhere that heal you whether you want to be healed or not. Ivy just gives you a Lucky Egg half way through. I committed genocide on the entire Chansey race to get that before!  :P

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20078 on: January 22, 2013, 11:09:37 am »

People use hyper potions? They seemed too expensive to me when you have the drinks on one side, then moomoo milk and hyper potions in the middle, and then max potions at the end.

Especially in Black/White, where you can buy moomoo milk by the dozen.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20079 on: January 22, 2013, 11:27:38 am »

Camri's Check Engine light came on. I don't have 200-300 dollars in spending money, so I pray it's something small or nonexistent.
Check your gas cap. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid, but sometimes they come on if you over-tighten the gas cap, or leave it off.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20080 on: January 22, 2013, 11:45:32 am »

Check your gas cap. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid, but sometimes they come on if you over-tighten the gas cap, or leave it off.

See, I know that's probably what it's going to be, but I already got it in the shop before I found this through research. Ever since a week ago, I haven't been able to "snap" the gas cap back on for whatever reason (although it'll stay on), but only yesterday did the engine light come on.

I wish I would have looked into that first because that probably cost me $60 or something just to have it checked. But oh well, it's probably good I took it to the shop anyway because I needed the oil changed, too.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20081 on: January 22, 2013, 11:46:51 am »

See, I know that's probably what it's going to be, but I already got it in the shop before I found this through research. Ever since a week ago, I haven't been able to "snap" the gas cap back on for whatever reason (although it'll stay on), but only yesterday did the engine light come on.

I wish I would have looked into that first because that probably cost me $60 or something just to have it checked. But oh well, it's probably good I took it to the shop anyway because I needed the oil changed, too.
You pay for oil changes? My dealership does it for free for the life of the vehicle.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20082 on: January 22, 2013, 11:49:08 am »

You pay for oil changes? My dealership does it for free for the life of the vehicle.

I got this car as a (partial) gift, and the dealership is very stingy. I don't go there, though, because a place called Dale's nearby is way cheaper for maintenance since it's run by family friends.

It sure is great having a dad who knows everyone in town.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 11:50:58 am by freeformschooler »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20083 on: January 22, 2013, 11:57:07 am »

It sure is great having a dad who knows everyone in town.
I second that. I get car parts way cheap because my dad knows every mechanic ever, due to his background racing cars and then fixing them when they break.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20084 on: January 22, 2013, 12:07:43 pm »

Playing Thomas was alone.

Spoiler: Story (click to show/hide)

It's a fun little puzzle platformer and the story is nice but damn it this is one of those times when the controls are making it hard to play.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 1337 1338 [1339] 1340 1341 ... 3345