Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2269 2270 [2271] 2272 2273 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3425394 times)

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Reflex Edition
« Reply #34050 on: March 21, 2014, 01:35:31 pm »

I now wonder if I'm gonna read in the newspaper about a severed glans being left on a self checkout counter at our walmart. All because Janet wanted to make a "Just the tip" joke.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34051 on: March 21, 2014, 01:36:50 pm »

Oh god no

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34052 on: March 21, 2014, 01:47:29 pm »

I now wonder if I'm gonna read in the newspaper about a severed glans being left on a self checkout counter at our walmart. All because Janet wanted to make a "Just the tip" joke.
And how would that situation be set up? I'm assuming Janet wouldn't straight-up murder a guy just for 10g or so of human tissue, so it'd have to be either non-human or from an already dead human. The first would be somewhat plausible, though either difficult or expensive; while the second would bring up a whole host of other problems.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34053 on: March 21, 2014, 01:48:29 pm »

I'm imagining she'd be a bit more... predatory. No murder. Just unmarked vans and beckoning fingers.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34054 on: March 21, 2014, 01:49:16 pm »

And how would that situation be set up? I'm assuming Janet wouldn't straight-up murder a guy just for 10g or so of human tissue, so it'd have to be either non-human or from an already dead human. The first would be somewhat plausible, though either difficult or expensive; while the second would bring up a whole host of other problems.
There is a penis museum. She could break into there.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34055 on: March 21, 2014, 01:50:33 pm »

I like clothes, I just dislike shopping. I don't want to -look- for things, I let them come to me on the internet, then I buy them say "oh that's nice *bookmark*" for when I actually have money to spare never.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34056 on: March 21, 2014, 01:50:54 pm »

There is a penis museum. She could break into there.

Yeah nobody using those anymore.

Or at least they shouldn't be.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34057 on: March 21, 2014, 01:52:49 pm »

Hey, some ladies don't have a boyfriend and won't settle for any less than the real thing.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34058 on: March 21, 2014, 01:54:26 pm »

I... I don't know why I looked for it.

Hey, some ladies don't have a boyfriend and won't settle for any less than the real thing.
Apparently they don't have a human one yet, because Vice is making a documentary about... I'm just gonna let you watch the trailer.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34059 on: March 21, 2014, 01:55:47 pm »

The url for that website if phonetically hilarious. Like, they really must have thought about it for a second to make it like that.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34060 on: March 21, 2014, 01:56:23 pm »

I don't believe they haven't had some pervert bequeath them his joint.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #34061 on: March 21, 2014, 01:57:18 pm »

Apparently they don't have a human one yet, because Vice is making a documentary about... I'm just gonna let you watch the trailer.

Is it odd that, as a straight male, even I'm interested in seeing this dong? Whoever made this trailer could sell me anything, I feel.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #34062 on: March 21, 2014, 01:57:34 pm »

After a brief but violent internal struggle, I have decided that it would be in my sanity's best interest not to click either of those links :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34063 on: March 21, 2014, 01:58:03 pm »

They should house the museum in a tower of some kind.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34064 on: March 21, 2014, 02:00:15 pm »

I don't believe they haven't had some pervert bequeath them his joint.
As an unrepentant pervert, I'd like to keep mine, thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 2269 2270 [2271] 2272 2273 ... 3345