Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2292 2293 [2294] 2295 2296 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3382109 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Reflex Edition
« Reply #34395 on: March 27, 2014, 01:52:54 pm »

Smoke and fire aside, why are there purposeful holes in the walls?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #34396 on: March 27, 2014, 02:08:21 pm »

Part of the (previously open) back porch is getting converted into a second bathroom. Part of the process of doing that has involved getting a new hot water heater in (among other things), which has involved holes in the wall for piping and suchlike. Eventually like a quarter of what is currently the house's back wall will be coming out -- hopefully once the conversion finishes getting walled in, but this whole thing has been kinda' half-arsed in terms of planning and process*, so there's no telling.

It's not too bad, but right now there's a new hole in the main bed room's closet (complete with exposed water piping~), leading up to the attic, which itself effectively is exposed to the outside. Plus some other places.

*As tends to happen with the person that's the cause of it, these days. Old increasingly-impatient fellow with a nasty habit of calling someone else in to complete a job if whoever was working on it before is going too slow for his tastes, which are often somewhat unreasonable. This leads to many chefs in the construction et al kitchen, with unsurprising results. Case in point: Dead wood and construction leavings being burnt without bothering to warn, y'know, the people in the house, or checking to see if local ordinances were being violated (probably), or actually doing more than a half-ass job of making sure the impromptu fire-pit was actually safe to burn stuff in.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:10:46 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34397 on: March 27, 2014, 02:49:59 pm »

Stupid fire drill today. Went so fast trying to get my jacket on I ended up putting it on backwards. And the drill was over so soon it was pointless. In fact, I spent more time putting on my jacket backwards than I spent outside.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34398 on: March 27, 2014, 04:28:19 pm »

Part of the (previously open) back porch is getting converted into a second bathroom. Part of the process of doing that has involved getting a new hot water heater in (among other things), which has involved holes in the wall for piping and suchlike. Eventually like a quarter of what is currently the house's back wall will be coming out -- hopefully once the conversion finishes getting walled in, but this whole thing has been kinda' half-arsed in terms of planning and process*, so there's no telling.

It's not too bad, but right now there's a new hole in the main bed room's closet (complete with exposed water piping~), leading up to the attic, which itself effectively is exposed to the outside. Plus some other places.

*As tends to happen with the person that's the cause of it, these days. Old increasingly-impatient fellow with a nasty habit of calling someone else in to complete a job if whoever was working on it before is going too slow for his tastes, which are often somewhat unreasonable. This leads to many chefs in the construction et al kitchen, with unsurprising results. Case in point: Dead wood and construction leavings being burnt without bothering to warn, y'know, the people in the house, or checking to see if local ordinances were being violated (probably), or actually doing more than a half-ass job of making sure the impromptu fire-pit was actually safe to burn stuff in.
The wonderful thing is sometimes there's a buried gas line running along the property and if you had checked with the city you would have known whether it was there and where it was. Otherwise there's a potential for fun.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #34399 on: March 27, 2014, 04:41:10 pm »

See, stuff like that is why I would have, like, checked.

I didn't have any input on the event. Just suddenly woke up lightly choking on smoke and received the whole "Oh yeah, I set your back yard on fire. You should probably keep an eye on that." notification.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #34400 on: March 27, 2014, 05:17:20 pm »

Relatives over from England. Gotta be on good behaviour. That's fine in public. Don't wanna have to do it in my own home.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34401 on: March 27, 2014, 05:29:00 pm »

Relatives over from England. Gotta be on good behaviour. That's fine in public. Don't wanna have to do it in my own home.
This is why you want to move out and live with you and whoever you're boinking. Walk around naked and belching all day long, with occasional belly scratching.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34402 on: March 27, 2014, 05:35:04 pm »

"Whoever you're boinking"....lol

I like your terminology  :D
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34403 on: March 27, 2014, 05:37:09 pm »

I leave my terminology purposefully vague to incorporate all kinds of lifestyles. Although in this case I guess if there's no boinking whatsoever you might feel excluded. In which case may I issue a pre-emptive apology and an encouragement to get to boinking ASAP. It's great, really.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34404 on: March 27, 2014, 05:41:48 pm »

I only turned 18 this month. Still, I appreciate the sentiment. I shall get boinking as soon as possible. Now, which to use, the poetry or the chloroform...
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #34405 on: March 27, 2014, 05:43:17 pm »

Knife. Itīs not rape if itīs necrophilia.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34406 on: March 27, 2014, 05:43:34 pm »

I doubt that your relatives will care so much.
Especially since you 'murricans are by far more prudish than every MEDC I can think of off the top of my head.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34407 on: March 27, 2014, 05:44:36 pm »

Does Murrican mean American? I'm not American. I'm from the U.K.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #34408 on: March 27, 2014, 05:47:44 pm »

What part? English or irrelevant?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34409 on: March 27, 2014, 05:47:54 pm »

Does Murrican mean American? I'm not American. I'm from the U.K.
Then why did you refer to "only turned 18 this year"? Age of consent is 16 across the UK.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2292 2293 [2294] 2295 2296 ... 3345