Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3428571 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: TMI Edition
« Reply #35730 on: April 27, 2014, 07:28:34 pm »

Well since they were not using it in a medical or zoological context...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #35731 on: April 27, 2014, 08:27:45 pm »

I spent all day vomiting and sleeping. Hopefully I'm done with the vomiting part.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35732 on: April 27, 2014, 08:58:30 pm »

GRAAAAH. I just want to download UFO:AI! Why do you insist on stopping the download halfway through, stating that "This program is not commonly downloaded and could harm the computer.", and then not giving me an option to continue the download! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35733 on: April 27, 2014, 11:40:14 pm »

this is why we dont do internet exploder

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35734 on: April 28, 2014, 04:41:57 am »

Internet Explorer? It's never given me that sort of trouble before.
Then again I pulled the plug on all my anti-virus/security/firewall stuff a while back when I was trying to get something to work.
I should probably turn that back on one of these days...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35735 on: April 28, 2014, 09:25:54 am »

GRAAAAH. I just want to download UFO:AI! Why do you insist on stopping the download halfway through, stating that "This program is not commonly downloaded and could harm the computer.", and then not giving me an option to continue the download! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Even opera is probably better at downloading it than IE.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #35736 on: April 28, 2014, 09:34:12 am »

... opera has problems downloading things? It's given me less trouble than firefox or IE, so far...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35737 on: April 28, 2014, 09:53:26 am »

... opera has problems downloading things? It's given me less trouble than firefox or IE, so far...
No, I was assuming kisame was using IE. 'Even opera' because it tends to be forgotten in browser arguments and stuff :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35738 on: April 28, 2014, 01:17:56 pm »

Another pair of headphones decided to up and stop working today. Third one in the last month. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but ever since my original Nokia ones that came with the phone died (and they were over two years old before they stopped working) a pair has trouble surviving in working condition for more than two weeks, I mean, it's not like I go and use them as a rope or shoelaces, I just use them like I used the old ones, so why the fuck do they get their cable damaged so badly in such a short amount of time >:V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #35739 on: April 28, 2014, 01:36:31 pm »

Another pair of headphones decided to up and stop working today. Third one in the last month. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but ever since my original Nokia ones that came with the phone died (and they were over two years old before they stopped working) a pair has trouble surviving in working condition for more than two weeks, I mean, it's not like I go and use them as a rope or shoelaces, I just use them like I used the old ones, so why the fuck do they get their cable damaged so badly in such a short amount of time >:V

I discovered that my habit of winding the cord around my headphones usually results in the cable tearing, either at the jack of where it connects to the headphones themselves. I wouldn't even wind them super tight, usually I'd keep it loose. But after 1 pair of earbuds and 1 pair of headphones got shitty like that, I quite doing it.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35740 on: April 28, 2014, 01:41:39 pm »

No, I was assuming kisame was using IE. 'Even opera' because it tends to be forgotten in browser arguments and stuff :P
I'm using right now! Works very well on phones.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35741 on: April 28, 2014, 01:43:38 pm »

I discovered that my habit of winding the cord around my headphones usually results in the cable tearing, either at the jack of where it connects to the headphones themselves. I wouldn't even wind them super tight, usually I'd keep it loose. But after 1 pair of earbuds and 1 pair of headphones got shitty like that, I quite doing it.
1: How do you know it was because of winding the cord?
2: What do you do now?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35742 on: April 28, 2014, 01:52:12 pm »

Does it seem strange to anyone that when I say "My back is killing me right now", it DOESN'T mean "Okay, I'll haul several bizarrely-shaped cases of water, weighing about 25 pounds each, until I miss my bus home"? Because my supervisor seems to think that.

She really needs to stop getting so offended when I say I can't do something because it's physically impossible.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35743 on: April 28, 2014, 05:15:22 pm »

Didn't get my unemployment pay today as I was supposed to. Also didn't get much sleep, not for lack of trying- I woke up at 4AM, presumably due to this stupid lingering cold I have. Annnd of course I'm supposed to go see my counsellor today, which means a lot of walking and then having to look someone in the eye for an extended period of time whilst moving my lips and producing something that sounds like intelligent discussion.

Tempted to just turn off my phone and spend the day or week lying on the floor in a puddle of frustration, but my floor isn't wide enough to comfortably lie on so I guess that's out. Also the carpet would be itchy. >:(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35744 on: April 29, 2014, 03:45:46 am »

I ahve been looking for a decent site/group for some Forum Roleplay, since im itching to write and my P&P-Groups only meet irregularly. So far i've tried 3, one of which didnt even start, the other broke up, and the last one has the posting speed of a dead sloth encased in ice, because it relies on P&P rules, meaning the DM has to post in-between almost every post. And he takes forever.

I just want somewhere to write a few paragraphs of Roleplay, without a ton of speed-limiting Rulesets. I had a decent one years ago (It was using the Gothic Universe), but that section of the respective Forum dissapeared. Google Search has yielded some questionalbe results, since im not into Sci-Fi except if its Warhammer, and prefer a Medieval setting similiar to Warhammer Fantasy or DnD.
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.
Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 3345