Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2422 2423 [2424] 2425 2426 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3433210 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Fuck Nature Edition
« Reply #36345 on: May 07, 2014, 12:34:41 pm »

The wolves in Yellowstone are fucking huge now since they reside in protected lands and eat elk and buffalo and if they ever leave the sanctuary they will screw up the ecosystem. The mountain regions already as enough problems with mountain lions breaking into homes or ambushing random bikers and hikers, giant wolves roaming around doesn't sound safe at all.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36346 on: May 07, 2014, 12:38:40 pm »

Hmm. I wonder if big ol' fences menacing with spikes of barbed wire would be enough to stop them wolves from getting out. Guess is no, but if those forests are small enough it might work. Though it could interfere with migration of other species...

I'm all for restoring biodiversity and letting nature run its course, but in this particular case the circumstances might not allow it.

Britain has a declining birth rate, overpopulation is only really the crux of the issue with general humanity, Africa, India, China and North America.
Small thing: overpopulation isn't truly the problem, the problem is using more resources than we should. And the average Brit uses more resources than the average Indian person.

If every person on earth lived in a small shack, became vegetarian and used as little resources as possible, we could sustain several billion more people without breaking the planet.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #36347 on: May 07, 2014, 12:38:55 pm »

...wishes to inseminate countries with wolves...
o_0
That... that's a heck of a mental image, right there. Are you saying that this guy ejaculates wolves?
Nope. But I can't get that mental image out of my head, it leaves me feeling a mix of awe, confusion and fear.
If you wanna give me five minutes and a discrete email address, I could prolly find a few gigs of that for ya
loljk etc
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #36348 on: May 07, 2014, 12:47:53 pm »

If every person on earth lived in a small shack, became vegetarian and used as little resources as possible, we could sustain several billion more people without breaking the planet.
But at that point living conditions would be so shit we'd be better off killing certain populations of humanity with gladiator fights and all that.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36349 on: May 07, 2014, 12:54:22 pm »

But at that point living conditions would be so shit we'd be better off killing certain populations of humanity with gladiator fights and all that.
And so LW shows his true colors at last. >:[

We all know what populations you're talking about, LW. You've been implying it on these boards for so long it's really easy to see what you mean by it.

40 years from now we'll see you running pit games from your EU government assigned banana shack, and every competitor is from ... London's East End.

East Enders, that's the populations you're talking about, right???
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36350 on: May 07, 2014, 01:03:01 pm »

Are we still discussing those goddamn deer?

I have a horrible 4-hour carnage of an exam, I come back here, expecting to have a nice conversation about how work sucks or somesuch, and you are still discussing those fucking deer?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #36351 on: May 07, 2014, 01:04:53 pm »

you are still discussing those fucking deer?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #36352 on: May 07, 2014, 01:05:33 pm »

40 years from now we'll see you running pit games from your EU government assigned banana shack, and every competitor is from ... London's East End.
The first games are already being done. Today: Soaps. Tommorrow: Sand.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36353 on: May 07, 2014, 01:10:52 pm »

...wishes to inseminate countries with wolves...
o_0
That... that's a heck of a mental image, right there. Are you saying that this guy ejaculates wolves?
Nope. But I can't get that mental image out of my head, it leaves me feeling a mix of awe, confusion and fear.
If you wanna give me five minutes and a discrete email address, I could prolly find a few gigs of that for ya
loljk etc
I refuse to believe that somebody would draw that thing even once. This is too much for my poor soul to handle.
._.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36354 on: May 07, 2014, 01:13:22 pm »

I saw a really cute one of a dude literally cumming buckets.

Like... tiny metal buckets.

It was hilarious, if hilariously NSFW :P

So people will draw anything, if only for a lark. (And yes, bucket-dude WAS a joke, author of it said as much himself.)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #36355 on: May 07, 2014, 01:15:24 pm »

Man, I'm falling asleep at this auction, at the clerk station. It's not even 80 degrees out but the warmth is lulling me to sleep.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #36356 on: May 07, 2014, 01:18:01 pm »

I refuse to believe that somebody would draw that thing even once. This is too much for my poor soul to handle.
It was a joke.

OR WAS IT?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36357 on: May 07, 2014, 01:55:00 pm »

Unfuckingbelievable.

Today I get called into the associate dean's office as I was leaving work. It seems my former crush filed a complaint against me. I'm lectured about how uncomfortable I've made her, handed a copy of the college's code of conduct, told I'll be receiving a letter(both me and her, actually) stating that we're forbidden from contact with one another. The dean made specific to go on about that last point, meaning that even if she somehow changed her mind, not that I wouldn't immediately tell her to go fuck herself, it's too late.

I still don't know what I did. Not once, not ever, did she say I was a problem, even after I've asked more than once if I was. And once I asked if she would tell me if I was as well(she said yes to that too).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36358 on: May 07, 2014, 01:59:24 pm »

Could there be some stalker she has and she's assuming it's you, as someone who has previous expressed interest in her?

It does seem very odd that all this has happened suddenly with such intensity.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36359 on: May 07, 2014, 02:09:18 pm »

Could there be some stalker she has and she's assuming it's you, as someone who has previous expressed interest in her?

It does seem very odd that all this has happened suddenly with such intensity.
Part of me thought that as well, but I immediately dismissed it as denialist bullshit that held no water, because that's what it was.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 2422 2423 [2424] 2425 2426 ... 3345