Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2432 2433 [2434] 2435 2436 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3425403 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

Dining room's flooded. As is half the kitchen. And the laundry room. And a good chunk of my bedroom. I discovered this when I didn't even want to be awake. Good morning, world, fuck you too.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Dining room's flooded. As is half the kitchen. And the laundry room. And a good chunk of my bedroom. I discovered this when I didn't even want to be awake. Good morning, world, fuck you too.

Well...that sounds bad. But, at least it wasn't your whole house.

On the mouse vs. trackpad, I use both. Mouse for games, always, though. Also, if my mouse needs a flat surface, I use the bit of the laptop beside the trackpad.  :)
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I would respect anyone who can play games with a trackpad.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

Well...that sounds bad. But, at least it wasn't your whole house.

On the mouse vs. trackpad, I use both. Mouse for games, always, though. Also, if my mouse needs a flat surface, I use the bit of the laptop beside the trackpad.  :)
Yeah, my room is still liveable, most of it is dry except for an area in the corner and the area underneath my desk. The kitchen has been cleaned up and we don't know what these "table manners" things are so we don't use the dining room. Could be much worse, just not what I want to see when I wake up to use the bathroom.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not really a RAAAAAAAGGGGGGEE, but FireFox pulled a youtube again and made a small update. About the only thing they changed that I can see is that they made the tab text easier to see. I still want the old tab style before the last update......

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I want my address bar above the tabs where it's supposed to be! >:C
Love, scriver~

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

I just punched a hole in my wall. FOX, why you so stupid?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

How's your hand?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

My hand is fine, but... Jeez.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Sindain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeeaaahh... tough skin is one thing, but I've had laptops whose heat management (combined with outer metal bits) was so horrendous a few particularly bad interactions left me with first, bordering on second, degree burns. Just... put something in between your precious flesh and the laptop. It's not hard.

E: It's honestly amazing the computer itself didn't melt, but that particular one kept on trucking for like five years after its fan stopped functioning in entirety. To this day (like, nearly a decade later?) it will still turn on. Barely, but...

It was a helluva' laptop. Acer brand, actually. Presumably the last good one they made.

My laptop melted the rubber covering to my music player the other day, wasn't even touching, I just accidentally left it by one of the vents while playing CK2.
"just once I'd like to learn a lesson without something exploding."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I want my address bar above the tabs where it's supposed to be! >:C
Not really a RAAAAAAAGGGGGGEE, but FireFox pulled a youtube again and made a small update. About the only thing they changed that I can see is that they made the tab text easier to see. I still want the old tab style before the last update......
We've had this problem spread across the last few pages.
for the Firefox people http://www.palemoon.org/
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Et tu, Firefox? Edition
« Reply #36506 on: May 10, 2014, 04:59:39 pm »

Soon Google will reveal that they've owned Mozilla this entire time and your browser will automatically replace itself with Chrome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #36507 on: May 10, 2014, 05:02:48 pm »

Soon Google will reveal that they've owned Mozilla this entire time and your browser will automatically replace itself with Chrome.
Mozilla chrome, internet chrome, opera chrome, chrome chrome...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36508 on: May 10, 2014, 05:04:06 pm »

It'll be like Ace of Spades and Jagex all over again.
The Illuminati ain't got shit on big software companies.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36509 on: May 10, 2014, 06:52:06 pm »

So, Chrome of Google vs IE of Windows vs Safari of OSX/iOS? Which one would win that?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 2432 2433 [2434] 2435 2436 ... 3345