Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2456 2457 [2458] 2459 2460 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3428021 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Poopnami Edition
« Reply #36855 on: May 18, 2014, 05:49:38 pm »

Insect bite.
On my penis.
Fucking hell this is the reason I hate spring/summer.
This... invites some questions.
Not really? I mean I can see why the little bloodsucking bastards would go for it: good blood supply, relatively thin skin, no hair to get in the way. That doesn't make me hate them any less though.
Finally pubes are useful for something.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #36856 on: May 18, 2014, 05:54:10 pm »

They can get trapped in there... Uuuuuergh, spiders.
Take a closer look at this text!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36857 on: May 18, 2014, 05:56:48 pm »

An ant once bit the tip of my wang - I was little, and standing in an ant hill, so it wasn't that far to crawl for it, but still. Why couldn't you bite sooner?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:17:40 pm by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #36858 on: May 18, 2014, 05:59:22 pm »

Pube spiders only augment your defences to be further lethal to the bastards.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36859 on: May 18, 2014, 06:01:49 pm »

Insect bite.
On my penis.
Fucking hell this is the reason I hate spring/summer.
This... invites some questions.
Not really? I mean I can see why the little bloodsucking bastards would go for it: good blood supply, relatively thin skin, no hair to get in the way. That doesn't make me hate them any less though.
Well clearly not. Unless you have pubic hairs growing on the shaft but I'm reasonably certain that's not supposed to happen.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #36860 on: May 18, 2014, 06:07:10 pm »

A wise Zohan once said the bush is what truly matters.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #36861 on: May 18, 2014, 06:13:15 pm »

I am apparently getting sick again with whatever disease it is that makes my eyes hurt and extrude pus every summer. God I hate that particular malady.

That sorta sounds like a pretty nasty allergy, or if it isn't then a bacterial infection.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36862 on: May 18, 2014, 06:15:37 pm »

I am apparently getting sick again with whatever disease it is that makes my eyes hurt and extrude pus every summer. God I hate that particular malady.

That sorta sounds like a pretty nasty allergy, or if it isn't then a bacterial infection.
It's definitely not allergy. As for the pathogen, it's an otherwise unremarkable stamm of rhinovirus that for some reason is repeatedly able to completely circumvent my immune system. The bastard.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #36863 on: May 18, 2014, 07:23:51 pm »

Thanks to working yesterday (flood work; cause of it was the same storm that soaked my moped in a prior post), I've been a bit narcoleptic the rest of my weekend (a 10 minute nap turns into a 10 hour sleep session; or so it feels like; make it more like 4 hours), not to mention emotionally drained and unwilling to do much else. Add insult to injury, it's been a pretty weekend (clear skies, warm weather, cool winds, clear waters, few people outside).

Why is it that every workday has to be a total paradise out, but once I have time to myself, or time off work, it's either miserable crap weather, or I'm too compromised (physically and emotionally) to enjoy the paradise outside my door (when it's one of those days on a day off)? That, or I have surprise work just before I'm about to enjoy my long-overdue weekend, like what occurred yesterday. If there's a way to interact with whatever supernatural element could be behind this (I feel like I'm bullied by God on a daily basis now), I'm punching them square in the jaw (with intent to break it or dislocate it for about a week) if I ever make contact with them. It seems like threatening God seems to be the only way I can get any cooperation from Him these days. Fuck praying. Don't hear my prayers, or even answer simple requests (selfless ones, might I add), don't expect me to be as loyal to you as I once was as a naive kid. I'm a reactive personality, I do unto others AS I have been treated myself (while still adhering to "Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.", foolish that is; that be the case, then I think I've earned my right to be an evil bastard.). Don't expect to throw me under a bus, and expect me to be forgiving about it.

EDIT:
All things considered, I think everyone's had their own days where they felt like this. But still, by principle, this is annoying as fuck.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:20:00 pm by Itnetlolor »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36864 on: May 19, 2014, 09:03:09 am »

It's definitely not allergy. As for the pathogen, it's an otherwise unremarkable stamm of rhinovirus that for some reason is repeatedly able to completely circumvent my immune system. The bastard.
I have the same thing. My mum won't shut the fuck up about it being because I don't sleep enough though. No matter what evidence I give that it isn't.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #36865 on: May 19, 2014, 09:55:34 am »

A customer's computers were fucking up months ago.

They told me they were going to replace them/reformat them.

I told them explicitly not to do this to their server. I told them to call me when they were going to do anything with that computer so I could at least dump their data.

I call the customer after months of downtime and I'm like "hey, what's going on?"

And they're like "Oh we were just about to call you. The computer guy is done. I like, need the program reinstalled."

And I ask "Ok, what about your server?"

And they go "Oh, I don't even know what computer that is anymore. The computer guy said he didn't know what was causing our problems, so he just got rid of everything. I talked to someone at [your company] and they said it was completely fine if we did this."

Ok, first off, no, no one would have told you that was completely ok. Especially ME, the ONLY PERSON YOU FUCKING TALKED TO. So thank you, feckless dumbshits, for adding unncessary time to my work day, because now I not only have to completely resetup your server, and import your outdated information, but then answer the stupid fucking questions that will arise from it, like "Where's all the X stuff I did on Y date?"

Answer: in the fucking ether you morons because that's where you threw it. Jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick, I don't know how some people run a small business. They literally throw money away on software they don't use, throw money away on tech support and hardware and don't even fucking listen to us when we try to give them the smartest, least painful way to do this shit.

Fucking GRAH.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #36866 on: May 19, 2014, 10:17:51 am »

Making armatures for any sculpture larger than 2" is a pain of note.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #36867 on: May 19, 2014, 11:36:17 am »

Oh, hey, the financial situation is even worse than I thought. If I had no other expenses, the scholarship and stipend together still wouldn't actually manage to pay tuition. Plasma donation would bring me back up to making ends meet, but only if I live in my car for two years and forego the whole eating thing.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #36868 on: May 19, 2014, 12:48:45 pm »

Pube spiders only augment your defences to be further lethal to the bastards.
Do your pubes have cobebs?
If yes, you've not used you gonads for a while
If no, you HAVE used them.

What you use them for is a diffferent question.

What if you HAVE used them for spider breeding purposes?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #36869 on: May 19, 2014, 12:52:55 pm »

Then you should consult either a psychiatrist or a mortician, as you are either insane*or dead. *E: I just realized it would mean you would be, in fact, bugfuck crazy.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 12:56:53 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 2456 2457 [2458] 2459 2460 ... 3345