Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2537 2538 [2539] 2540 2541 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3429306 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

My main project went from "smooth sailing, 3 weeks to go" to "EPIC CLUSTERFUCK" (literally....the print cluster is fucked) in like 24 hours.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

I'm currently drinking gatoradetm. This is midly relevant to the current thread title. That is all.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

glomp
Web definitions
An embrace of this kind; to embrace enthusiastically; to pounce on and hug, often from a running start

Why would I do that? :/
I would do it, but I weigh 220lbs and hit like a ton of bricks. It wouldn't end well for someone.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

I'll do it. But only if I get to kill him by doing it, AC style? Yes? No? Maybe?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Why are people planning to violate my personal space D:

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Manager (paraphrased)
Oh shit, we have stuff that should have been cut and ready to ship off days ago, but for whatever reason we only just printed them today!

Quick, BlackFlyme, go sweep up the stairs instead, And when you are done, go do the jobs due next week instead of the overdue ones!

Also, the same telemarketers keep trying to call me. I'm getting multiple calls a day from the same number.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Because they love you, Darvi, and watch you sleep at night.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Why are people planning to violate my personal space D:
* Dutchling breathes

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Had offered to pick up my kids from school this evening as a favor to my ex-wife so she could make up some missed time at work. Major emergency at work prevented that, as I'm STILL stuck on a conference call and probably will be for the next few hours.

Cue ex-wife trying to make me feel like shit because I "chose work over my offspring" and that I "have no idea how hard it is to be a single mom". For the record, this is the same woman who used to berate me for being lazy and having no work ethic, and who threw me out and chose not to try to reconcile when I wanted to. (Not that I'm unhappy about the latter part, with hindsight). Also the same person to whom I pay ~60% of my monthly income to as child support.

FUCK YOU BITCH

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yea,  don't agree with casual marriage and casual divorce. But this obviously wasn't the case here, and I do believe that it was needed in this case too. At least she's not teaching the children to hate their father, which is what is happening to my nephew. Now, his mother is a bitch. And a whore...and...really, if I go on I'll degenerate into more than mere name calling.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Yea,  don't agree with casual marriage and casual divorce.
Both of those things are basically impossible (more the latter than the former).
Legal procedures are a bitch.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know what I mean. Going through the process for a casual reason. If it can be made to work, it should. Divorce should be a last option. By the sounds of it, RedKing's ex went through with it for a casual reason, but Idon't really know. Just a feeling I got.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Both of those things are basically impossible (more the latter than the former).
Hear hear. It took me 2+ years to get divorced.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

You know what I mean. Going through the process for a casual reason. If it can be made to work, it should. Divorce should be a last option. By the sounds of it, RedKing's ex went through with it for a casual reason, but Idon't really know. Just a feeling I got.
No, it was a legit grievance.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeaaahh... I'm definitely of the opinion that so long as it's a legal contract, it should be as easy to create or dissolve as reasonably possible. People can make things as hard or as easy on themselves on their own time as they like, but so long as it's on tax money and public time, the less time and effort wasted, the better.

Get ye marriage to a nunnery, I say. Get it out of the ruddy courts. *grumblemumble*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 2537 2538 [2539] 2540 2541 ... 3345