Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2590 2591 [2592] 2593 2594 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3433203 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

It's a lot deeper than that scrdest :/

How so? All I'm seeing is people being insecure about other people.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

-snipped-
Team Fortress lets you put 8 hours of work into it?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

-snipped-
TerraFirmaCraft, it's a DF-themed Minecraft mod.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

-snipped-
TerraFirmaCraft, it's a DF-themed Minecraft mod.

Ah, the perils of acronyms.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

It's a lot deeper than that scrdest :/

How so? All I'm seeing is people being insecure about other people.
...That works, actually o-o
I'm...just a bit biased because info in context on my part..

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Internet stops working every 3 minutes.

RAEG.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wow you're the twelfth person whose internet has been fucking up in the time period between yesterday and now that i know of

is someone literally shoving cats through the tubes

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Nah, it's dem spanning trees man.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you didn't shout at them its the first time i told you to do so i doubt you will do it the second but still do so

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I think it worked.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

My internet is also messing up.
Although to be fair there's a rainstorm.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Clearly the reptiles are up to something.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: The Cup of Rage Edition
« Reply #38877 on: June 30, 2014, 04:05:49 am »

His accusations are not false, I'm lying to his face. So.
Breaking him would involve telling him something that would hurt him in his most emotionally vulnerable spot, in a huge and horrifying variety of ways.
And I'm not being that honorable person, but I'm trying to mitigate my own evil somewhat by not being a TOTAL fucking piece of shit about it. I've already screwed up the honor thing, TBH, but I want to do this without hurting my friend. Former friend, I should say. I actually stopped thinking of him as a friend a long time ago, which makes me feel like a fucking bastard for saying.
...yeah, I did word my post in quite a dense way. Ugh. I think scrdest got it pretty right.
Anyways, I think you should talk to him and if he really is your friend, he should accept your reasoning. Friend accusing his own friend of getting along with a mutual friend is just silly. But since you are lying to his face, as you said yourself, this does complicate things a tiny bit.
Then again, you are saying you don't think of him as a friend anymore? Then you two really need to come clean on this thing. Of course I do not know how it came to this situation, but the vibe I'm getting is there are some underlying conflicts you two need to solve. A good, honest talk face to face. Try to keep it civil and solve this thing once and for all.
As for not being horrible person - the only advice in this situation I can give you is when you two are doing the talk, try not to throw in his face things like "yeah I lied to you back then but I didn't consider you a friend for a long time so it was ok for me to do that!" This is exactly something a horrible apologist would do.

Although how you get Team Fortress from TFC is a mystery. If I'd missed out the C or put 2 in by accident, I'd understand.
Well, I too was thinking Team Fortress so my brain qickly made decission that C must surely stand for "Classic". ˘\(°_o)/ˇ
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile

Clearly the reptiles are up to something.
I'm always up to something. Execute order 26.

REPTILES ARE STEALING OUR INTERNETS! GET ANONYMOUS! THE FBI ARE COMPROMISED!
Hush now. You've got nothing to worry about. Execute order 107.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile

So I visited my military commissary today. I had to go early in the morning, so I missed sleep writing the charsheet for Tawarochir's D&D game. Then I arrived there and had a lengthy and unpleasantly dehumanizing medical examination, during which the psychiatrist (THE GODDAMN PSYCHIATRIST!) found that something about my answers to his questions was off, and sent me to visit a psychologist in our local psychoneurological clinic. Despite me showing him a paper from that very same clinic that said I had no detected neurological or psychological illnesses. He just made a scan of it and sent me there anyway. The psychologist is free on the 2nd. Which, coincidentally, is the date on which I have to visit another doc for my blood tests. Did I mention I got no sleep at all today?

Goddammit, I just want to be done with all this shit and go visit Granddad in Simferopol. Is this so much to ask?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 2590 2591 [2592] 2593 2594 ... 3345