Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2605 2606 [2607] 2608 2609 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3429211 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

I was actually pleasantly surprised when literally everyone I met at uni was just... nice and decent.

Guess not everyone can live around nice people :/

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I was actually pleasantly surprised when literally everyone I met at uni was just... nice and decent.

Guess not everyone can live around nice people :/

There's a point where you know someone well enough, there's nothing nice left to know about them, and you start drilling down into the things that make them not nice.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Apparently, the creator of the cartoon Clarence sexually assaulted someone.
Having seen commercials for the show, that statement was not very surprising.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Yeah, a lot of those things are like "WASTING TAX MONEY OH NOES!"

Aaaand a lot of those same people are the ones who go "Increase the military budget!" and think the F-35 is a GREAT idea. So it's less "Wasting tax money" and more "Using tax money on something I don't like."

... Which isn't how tax works, of course. :v
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

America's military is too fat to defend itself anyways.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

But... but... tactical beards!

D:
._.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

But... but... tactical beards!

D:
wat

This is the first I've heard of this.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Even I've heard of tac beards.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Woven with kevlar.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

(ಠ益ಠ)
No, no... it was a sincere comment -- the person making it knew that NASA is one of the better tax dollar investments the US ever makes, actually netting a profit (the last time I checked, anyway). You should enjoy paying your taxes if the money's going to NASA -- it's being used well, in that case.

Unfortunately, jack-all (<1%, iirc) of your taxes are going to NASA. Eh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

it nets a profit because it would literally be unable to fund itself if it were using only tax money

if we're talking contribution to economy yes it's one of the best investments in forever

which is why it had to be shut down

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

(ಠ益ಠ)
No, no... it was a sincere comment -- the person making it knew that NASA is one of the better tax dollar investments the US ever makes, actually netting a profit (the last time I checked, anyway). You should enjoy paying your taxes if the money's going to NASA -- it's being used well, in that case.

Unfortunately, jack-all (<1%, iirc) of your taxes are going to NASA. Eh.
Something like .5%. There's actually a campaign (which won't go anywhere because government problems) called Penny4Nasa to double that to a full 1%.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It looks like you're not using Chrome! This website only works with Chrome, so please install Chrome then come back and try it out!

good lord

it's internet explorer all over again

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Crappy internet connection >.<
Oh so much. ._.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Dear developer,

When you beg for feedback, and it's constructive, non-hateful feedback, do not then turn around and tell me it's "too much." Do not question the manner or frequency with which I provide it.

Like, WTF man? I'd rather you read it in fucking silence then, or just not read it at all. But telling someone to provide less feedback? Maybe the reason I'm "junking up your thread" is because no one else is giving you more than 2 sentences of feedback.

But whatever, you want less? kay. I'll just play your f'ing game then like it's a released title and then judge you exactly as that. I know I can be long-winded frequently, but that's the first time I've ever had a dev tell me I'm junking up their thread. I'm sure plenty have thought it, but they have the wisdom to not launch a veiled insult at me, you know, the person who paid for your fucking game before there was even a game to fucking play.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:39:09 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 2605 2606 [2607] 2608 2609 ... 3345