Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2608 2609 [2610] 2611 2612 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3428456 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Quick, someone shop Putin and the Pillsbury Doughboy

That is creepy. It's like you carved Putin's face into the Doughboy's, whose head is at that time made of meringue.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

...It looks well blended in though.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Looks like I don't have work today.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry about being off. I'm actually kind of glad. But I'd prefer to be off because there isn't anything to do, not because someone else didn't show up at work today, stalling everybody and forcing several people to take the day off.

When someone near the start of the work process doesn't show up, everyone down the line gets shafted.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

god fucking damnit i am not old enough to be nostalgic for things that were terrible but apparently i've forgotten their terribleness now and am in fact old enough to be nostalgic because forgetting the terribleness of things and wanting to return to them is what nostalgia is all about unless my definitions have been the victim of a squad of chewing gum salesmen with spades gently humming the mighty morphin power rangers theme tune again
Well, I have good news for you, depending on what you're nostalgic for.
Putin may rename Volgograd to Stalingrad again.
I can't tell which one I like more, as admittedly they're both great names.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Doctor sexually abused children with cancer. 11 charges, including four of sexual assault. Christ wept, man, how evil can you get?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Holy hell...
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doctor sexually abused children with cancer. 11 charges, including four of sexual assault. Christ wept, man, how evil can you get?

If they also had downsyndrome or other similar conditions, that might add to the evil quotient

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

If they also had downsyndrome or other similar conditions, that might add to the evil quotient
All of them being orphans would be even more evil! Would that square or double the evil level?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

All of them being orphans would be even more evil! Would that square or double the evil level?
Square it, then TRIANGULATE IT.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

If he also works for EA we've found the antichrist

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

But isn't the Antichrist supposed to come out of hiding and start performing miracles, hyping himself up and convincing folks he's the second coming? Or something? I could be completely misremembering this, or perhaps he actually performed miracles at his practice when he wasn't busy touching kiddies. *shrug*
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

But isn't the Antichrist supposed to come out of hiding and start performing miracles, hyping himself up and convincing folks he's the second coming? Or something? I could be completely misremembering this, or perhaps he actually performed miracles at his practice when he wasn't busy touching kiddies. *shrug*
Nah, he just needs to be pure evil. This guy is almost pure evil.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

If he also works for EA we've found the antichrist
Or even worse, if he worked for EA without being a child rapist.

Literally evil incarnate.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

IIRC he's supposed to be mistaken for a real Christ, so yes.
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Coal will run out before oil and you can drop all government funded science projects and the energy corporations would continue throwing money at scientists to find out how much further they can keep exploiting mother nature's bosom for energy and sustenance. The American budgeting problem would not be an issue if funds were used efficiently, the amount wasted is phenomenal across all fields of funding.
Pages: 1 ... 2608 2609 [2610] 2611 2612 ... 3345