Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2689 2690 [2691] 2692 2693 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3441580 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

I legitly do this if some one can find a way to get a pirated 1000 footer out of the great lakes, I can supply my own pirates and Assault weapons.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Of course it's me. If it wasn't, you'd all be dead.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I think I might slap my roommate if she says the n word again.
Record video, please.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

Well, the last two pages did a good bit to calm my rage.  I KNEW this thread was good for something.
So, two different rage items-
Assault Horizon is having a free weekend.  I get it, it is just as mediocre as I thought it would be, but it is still something to occupy the time with.  Then, partway through the game, the camera just starts to randomly drift to the left.  This makes the game unplayable, as it causes me to do things like crash into the ground.  So I look the problem up, and eventually find people who have the same problem.  I try the first of their fixes.  It works, for about ten minutes.  I try another.  This one requires deleting two ini files.  I find the first, and delete it, but the second isn't there.  I try the third.  It requires another file, which also isn't there.  Then I go back into the game, to see if deleting the one ini file worked.  It didn't, so I exit out from the game.  But now my mouse is messed up.  I can't click on anything, unless I am in the start menu, but that only exits from the menu.  This forces me to restart my computer and log back on to everything.
So, next piece of rage deals with my NJROTC unit, and is from about two and a half months ago.  I'm going to be a senior this year, which means I will finally get to be a team captain. Our Commander has a rule that only seniors can be captains, which has in the past lead to problems.  This year our CyberPatriot team had only a single senior, who was pretty clueless about everything, but since he was the only senior he was captain.  From other people who were in the unit longer I have heard similar stories.  Now, onto next years selection.  For academic team, me being the team captain is a foregone conclusion amongst everyone else.  I am one of "Those guys" who can answer almost every question that is asked, I regularly score in the top one or two positions in nation wide test, and I am not allowed to answer question during practice because that would ruin practice for everyone else.  The next closest person to me in skill is a person we will refer to as Bob.  He is pretty good, and could face most schools teams by himself, but is still pretty far behind me, which he himself has told me.  For our CyberPatriot team, both me and Bob are basically at the same skill level.  There is a sophmore, who we will call Fred, who is pretty good, but he hasn't gone through AP Computer Science yet, and doesn't know much about the back ends of the computers, which means that when things go really wrong he doesn't know what to do as much, and in other competitions he has to look stuff up more then us.  Our Commander is pretty bad when it comes to favoritism, but we figured that he would still be sensible, as the only one of his favorites in either team is a sophomore on our Cyber team, but by his own unbroken rule that has cost us many competitions that sophomore can't be promoted to team captain. 
So what happens when it comes time to promote team captains?  For academic team who does he promote?  Bob.  Bob immediately promotes me to assistant captain, after lodging multiple complaints and saying sorry to me several times.  At the least, since I'm not being promoted to Academic team captain, I'll be promoted to Cyber Team captain, right?  Nope.  He instead promotes that sophomore he likes, who then promotes Fred to assistant captain. 
Just to show that this is not me being egotistic, the other two seniors, along with Bob, are all quitting the Cyber team as a result of our Commander's decision.  I am the only senior who is staying on it, mainly because, without the team captaincy position on either team, I'm going to need all the teams I'm on for my college applications. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

i can handle the kidnapping part, but it's not going to be a one wizerd job

i need intel for the most part

like bucketloads of it

might need a bunch of funds too, while i can supply a little my pockets are constantly drained with dumb shit and resources are expensive

* Tawarochir stocks up on spell components

Some times Bay12 guys make the best good guys.

We provide... leverage. CMEGANAPPING.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I'm playing Toribash, fighting in a TB Radio tournament for riches and glory!

AND OH MY GOD IF ONE MORE PERSON GETS INTO AN ARGUMENT BECAUSE THEY LOST A BET OR A MATCH OR WHATEVER I AM GOING TO KICK THEM TO THE MOON.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

I guess the salt levels are through the roof
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Trip to Mars?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

AND OH MY GOD IF ONE MORE PERSON GETS INTO AN ARGUMENT BECAUSE THEY LOST A BET OR A MATCH OR WHATEVER I AM GOING TO KICK THEM TO THE MOON.
Oooh, you're going to love it when you inevitably get people stalking you from server to server because you beat them in a tournament.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Throw to Pluto?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Leg-drop to Omicron Persei 8?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

BUTTRAPE TO VALHALLA
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

Bite to Andromeda

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Crap!

Why does all this planning happen while I'm at the movies!?

In any case, I too have actually been planning to kidnap Cmega.

Is there anything you guys need for the plan? I might be able to work something out.

Also my birthday wish is to be able to realistically and legally kidnap/buy Cmega off her parents.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Is it weird that the whole time it was about kidnapping I was fine with it, but now that Worldmaster mentioned buying her it all seems REEEEEALLY shady all of a sudden? :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 2689 2690 [2691] 2692 2693 ... 3345