Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2753 2754 [2755] 2756 2757 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3424727 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

With how much time I waste on the internet these days, it'd probably be a good thing for me to have someone telling me to get off my arse and do things. :<
I doubt I'd listen to them, though.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Mine seem to think computer radiation will stop me from having children, and give me cancer.
What is it with parents and "X technology that didn't exist when I was your age will give you cancer!"?
I'm sure that, if books were a new technology and popular with younger generations, they'd say that touching/looking at paper too long would give you Ebola.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Mine seem to think computer radiation will stop me from having children, and give me cancer.
What is it with parents and "X technology that didn't exist when I was your age will give you cancer!"?
I'm sure that, if books were a new technology and popular with younger generations, they'd say that touching/looking at paper too long would give you Ebola.
Oh yeah. If happens to everything. Microwaves, televisions... but only when someone other than them is using it.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

It only affects younger generations, don'tchya know?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Which makes sense, because they want us to give them grandchildren.

Lazy sods.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

If your parents keep nagging at you to give them grandchildren...

Spoiler: touching poles (click to show/hide)

* SalmonGod charges greatorder with ocular assault
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Bad in the light of Robin Williams' death. You could have said that around the time he died.
I probably would have refrained from that particular line if I'd known he had kicked it. Just today, too...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

With how much time I waste on the internet these days, it'd probably be a good thing for me to have someone telling me to get off my arse and do things. :<
Drop and give me 20, soldier!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

No u.

* The Darkling Wolf waddles off to eat more Doratios.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

No u.

Yeah, but I actually can do 20 pushups. I wonder how many I'll be able to do when my back isn't all screwed up.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

No u.

The mathematics version of cheese-flavored chips?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'm fairly sure that my parents wish I didn't spend as much time on the computer as I do, but as long as I have good grades they don't really seem to care.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

So will breathing if you do it long enough. They should be campaigning against that, too.

Stop respiration oppression! Asphyxiate now, and keep breathing from killing you!

Bad in the light of Robin Williams' death. You could have said that around the time he died.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FunnyAneurysmMoment
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Oh hey, mom has started randomly ranting about how I'm wasting my summer away at the computer. How one day I'll be broke and hungry because I never learned to do anything and how I'll be sorry. How my movement and socialization is limited to a small circle of friends.

I'm not sure why it even phases me anymore, I've heard it so many times that I know it by heart now, and I just can't bring myself to care about any of those things and can't figure out why the fuck is she so worked up about that shit. This is my life and my time I'm wasting, and if one day I'm regreting that then so be it, but it is all on me, you have no duty or obligation to sour my mood by ranting about this shit because all it accomplishes is annoying me.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Summer's too hot, anyway. The rest of the seasons are for socialization and whatever. Summer is for suffering and staying in the shade.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 2753 2754 [2755] 2756 2757 ... 3345