Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2814 2815 [2816] 2817 2818 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3435846 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The new 3DS would annoy me, but my old 3DS is pretty scratched up. I got it about two and a half years ago, IIRC, so that's not really surprising.

It sucks for people who bought a 3DS recently, though.

Frankly I think the 3DS is garbage,why make things in 3D if their unpleasant to look at?
It's not that bad. It's true that you have to position your head quite accurately to see the 3D properly, but then the 3D looks really great, and some games make really nice use of it. Mario Bros. Dream Team looks especially gorgeous in 3D.

It's just I'd rather they focus on making the games look better rather than just making it in 3D.

Meh,seeing how if I want games that look good than I'm not going to find it in portable consoles I'll just retreat into my corner and wait for a reasonable quantity of games to be produced for the Wii U.
I'm not normally one to defend these sorts of things, but if you can get the 3d on the 3DS to work for you, it can make the image sharper and playing the games easier with the added depth. I'm pretty good at anchoring my arms so I haven't had much trouble with it past the first few minutes.
The 3D effect isn't that amazing, honestly. Things look a bit sharper, but it's not really worth the effort.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

The new 3DS would annoy me, but my old 3DS is pretty scratched up. I got it about two and a half years ago, IIRC, so that's not really surprising.

It sucks for people who bought a 3DS recently, though.

Frankly I think the 3DS is garbage,why make things in 3D if their unpleasant to look at?
It's not that bad. It's true that you have to position your head quite accurately to see the 3D properly, but then the 3D looks really great, and some games make really nice use of it. Mario Bros. Dream Team looks especially gorgeous in 3D.

It's just I'd rather they focus on making the games look better rather than just making it in 3D.

Meh,seeing how if I want games that look good than I'm not going to find it in portable consoles I'll just retreat into my corner and wait for a reasonable quantity of games to be produced for the Wii U.
I'm not normally one to defend these sorts of things, but if you can get the 3d on the 3DS to work for you, it can make the image sharper and playing the games easier with the added depth. I'm pretty good at anchoring my arms so I haven't had much trouble with it past the first few minutes.
The 3D effect isn't that amazing, honestly. Things look a bit sharper, but it's not really worth the effort.
It's kinda neat when they intertwine it with the game right-- Super Mario 3D land looks great with it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile

Frankly, I have become an asshole, or I am only now noticing how much of an asshole I actually am.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

I can apparently only use my microphone once or twice before I have to reset the computer/reinstall the driver/force-close the driver process/something else drastic. Thank you based Realtek. >:(
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Frankly, I have become an asshole, or I am only now noticing how much of an asshole I actually am.
By all accounts, I'm an arsehole too. We can be arsehole buddies.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Kinky.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

*cough*
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

I was, is, and still am, under the belief that we are all massive assholes. Really. All of us. Not one of us is a reputable human being. And that's why we (mostly) get along.  ;)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

But I really don't want to be :(

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who cares what people think? There will always be someone who thinks you're awful. Might as well accept it, and then focus on the people who don't believe it. Like us! Or family. Or whoever.

/endpreach
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

It doesn't matter to me what someone thinks, it matters to me what most of them do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I was, is, and still am, under the belief that we are all massive assholes. Really. All of us. Not one of us is a reputable human being. And that's why we (mostly) get along.  ;)
. . .That's not how it works. :v

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . .That's not how it works. :v
Or is it?  :P
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

It's okay, Tiruin. I don't think you're an arsehole.
You're a very nice person and I'm continually amazed that you are willing to put up with the rest of us.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I'm about to be a terrible person and burst all of your bubbles: you're nice people, or at least that's the overwhelming trend.

Sorry if you think you're not.  :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 2814 2815 [2816] 2817 2818 ... 3345