Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2819 2820 [2821] 2822 2823 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3416621 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Boyfriend convinced me to stand in line for three fucking hours for some goddam Bethesda horror game to get a fucking t-shirt, a shitty drink, and a snowball's-chance-in-hell for a Xbox One.  I left him standing in the rain to stand there for another fucking hour because GODDAMIT IT ISN'T FUCKING WORTH IT.  GO FUCKING STAND THERE.  I HAD OTHER PARTIES I COULD HAVE GONE TO.  LIKE THE ARENANET PARTY. THE FUCKING PARTY FOR THE FUCKING JOB I HAVE. AND. TALKED. WITH. PEOPLE. I. WORK WITH.  BECAUSE.  NETWORKING.

AND MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING IDIOT MASOCHIST OR SOMETHING, CHRIST.  I fucking love my boyfriend but GODDAMMIT I'm not going to beat my head against a wall for no goddamn reason.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fucking youtube breaking ytcenter again

want to repeat a video? nope get rekt scrub

no you get rekt i know how your fucking api works go shove a hedgehog into your ballsack

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Boyfriend convinced me to stand in line for three fucking hours for some goddam Bethesda horror game to get a fucking t-shirt, a shitty drink, and a snowball's-chance-in-hell for a Xbox One.  I left him standing in the rain to stand there for another fucking hour because GODDAMIT IT ISN'T FUCKING WORTH IT.  GO FUCKING STAND THERE.  I HAD OTHER PARTIES I COULD HAVE GONE TO.  LIKE THE ARENANET PARTY. THE FUCKING PARTY FOR THE FUCKING JOB I HAVE. AND. TALKED. WITH. PEOPLE. I. WORK WITH.  BECAUSE.  NETWORKING.

AND MY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING IDIOT MASOCHIST OR SOMETHING, CHRIST.  I fucking love my boyfriend but GODDAMMIT I'm not going to beat my head against a wall for no goddamn reason.

Prepare yourself for the most terrible weapon ever devices by human beings!

Passive Aggressive Whining!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I got my friends into trying a game called Wanderlust:Rebirth. And I was asked to stream it for a few others that wanted to watch. I use the Xsplit Gamecaster to record for simple work and at load it didn't bring up the overlay, no biggy I thought as I hit the Hotkey for record, it noted that it was recording so I went and checked my stream state, check to see if it was recording or not...
Well it was, but yeah...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyone know what is going on for it to appear like this???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pull the lower right hand corner of the image and expand it to fill your whole black area.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

The party ran out of liquor, and no liquor means no party
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... that was a terrible party, then. Nothing of value lost.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

fucking youtube breaking ytcenter again

want to repeat a video? nope get rekt scrub

no you get rekt i know how your fucking api works go shove a hedgehog into your ballsack

Check out 'Magic Actions for Youtube' instead. I've been using it for a while now after I got tired of center breaking. So far it has worked great and it does most of the things I want it to.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

The party ran out of liquor, and no liquor means no party
Bathtub booze, anyone?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: "Fuck it, to the Woods" Editi
« Reply #42309 on: August 31, 2014, 08:26:31 am »

Or you could drink non-harmful things.

But that's probably just a stupid idea.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Play DnD! Nerd party!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

I almost ended up playing a board game about trains at a party yesterday. Instead I teamed up with the one physicist at the party to annoy everyone. Good party~
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Play DnD! Nerd party!
That sounds way more fun than liquor, to be brutally honest.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

D&D goes very well with liquor, actually.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

D&D goes very well with liquor, actually.
You could be running a party of dwarves.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 2819 2820 [2821] 2822 2823 ... 3345