Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2820 2821 [2822] 2823 2824 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3419794 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

(Insert generic wedding rage here)

I'm too exhausted to really rage properly on my phone. But ~8 hours sleep in two days, two meals, and a work to fun ratio of about 5:1. Christ, I feel like I've been on auction trip, I'm so strung out and exhausted.

But at least my brother is married successfully and I slayed with my best man speech.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:13:46 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile

D&D goes very well with liquor, actually.
Seconded. I had a drunken party once collect the big bads in a bag of holding and make them fight to the death for the promise of freedom. They then killed the survivor and instantly gained about 10 levels, cause I run big bads with levels and xp gain themselves.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I almost ended up playing a board game about trains at a party yesterday. Instead I teamed up with the one physicist at the party to annoy everyone. Good party~
Ticket To Ride?
It's pretty fun, actually.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

Why is it that whenever I buy a game off of eBay, the person I buy it from needs at least 5 days before he goes and ships the damn game?

The result is small packages (which are sometimes a few hours away) taking almost a week longer than it should have.

I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW AAARGH

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

My father just kicked me off the computer, putting on a whole show-- yelling, getting in my face, shoving me around-- that culminated with me heading to my room.

Why?

Because I wasn't hungry, but he told me to make lunch for myself.

Yes, he kicked me off the computer because I wasn't in the fucking mood for a sandwich.

I despise him quite a bit right now.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

lolwut parenting
I'm impressed. Well, not really, but kind of.
Because every single Bay12er has awful parents. Every one. Even those of us who don't, we still do. It's like a sodding curse or something, that drives us to the Lower Boards and... wait...
Is it Toady's plan to get more traffic to the forums and indirectly make the game more popular?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Hey, my parents are lovely people!

And are you saying the Benevolent Toad invented bad parents? :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Why is it that whenever I buy a game off of eBay, the person I buy it from needs at least 5 days before he goes and ships the damn game?

The result is small packages (which are sometimes a few hours away) taking almost a week longer than it should have.

I WANT THIS GAME RIGHT NOW AAARGH
I feel you, man. I ordered AssCred4, roughly two weeks ago. It was due LAST TUESDAY. IT IS NOW SUNDAY.

HOWHARDISITTOSHIPAFUCKINGGAME
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

lolwut parenting
I'm impressed. Well, not really, but kind of.
Because every single Bay12er has awful parents. Every one. Even those of us who don't, we still do. It's like a sodding curse or something, that drives us to the Lower Boards and... wait...
Is it Toady's plan to get more traffic to the forums and indirectly make the game more popular?
I don't. You can't convince me otherwise.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

You're all just delusional! But I can see the truth, damn it! Open your eyes! Wake up, sheeple!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

AssCred4
Something wrong? Y'know! Assassins Creed Four.

Oh.

OH.

OOoooooh, shit.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I don't get it.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Ass credentials.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 2820 2821 [2822] 2823 2824 ... 3345