Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2887 2888 [2889] 2890 2891 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3426493 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43320 on: September 16, 2014, 05:43:21 pm »

* Tiruin punches Spehss_ on the shoulder. :P
Hopefully by now you get that my punches = light taps with a fist...
Take the third paragraph, and use it as something to remember for future events instead of beating yourself up over it :v
You'll learn in Philosophy, that principles under that one. Also on why beating yourself up is not an advised course of proceeding.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43321 on: September 16, 2014, 07:52:30 pm »

My middle click is acting up.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43322 on: September 16, 2014, 08:46:25 pm »

I tried to get on the same goddamned island at least FOUR TIMES today on ACIV and every. Single. Time. I was attacked by some bullshit level sixty Man o' War and its stupid brig cronies. And every. Single. Time. I died.
So the fifth time, I said, "Fuck it." and swam to the M.O.W. (Granted, I did this the fourth time, but detection radi are assholes.)
I got onto the ship, almost getting creamed by the Brutes and Gunners, decimated the (for some reason invisible) captain, and what do I get?
Fuckall.
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43323 on: September 16, 2014, 09:02:04 pm »

I spent most of my time in school dicking around. I regret it now, but it was fun at the time.
I now wish I went to school with II.

Mostly because happily using my computer and then suddenly get nothing but the word PENIS invade would make my year.
The instructor at my internship could probably do that without even being in the same zip code. He's been working with computers before the PC was even invented.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43324 on: September 16, 2014, 09:54:30 pm »

In 6th form one of my friends brought in the multiplayer part of Halo 1. Within the week half of 6th form was playing it.
Coincidentally, my dorm mates are playing Halo 1 this week :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #43325 on: September 16, 2014, 10:09:01 pm »

Why did all the old forum ISGs have to use imageshack. Now I can't read them since all the images have dissapeared.
It's FEF, not FEOF

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43326 on: September 17, 2014, 03:31:08 am »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
There's only one reason for steam to add a Norwegian steam store: more VAT.

Good thing I'm not really buying a lot of games anymore.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43327 on: September 17, 2014, 04:30:58 am »

Damnit.... OCaml syntax is a bloody unreadable mess... It's like someone took readable code, chewed it and spit it out on the screen.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43328 on: September 17, 2014, 06:06:25 am »

... chewing and spitting is what camels do, innit? Wouldn't that be what you'd expect to happen?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43329 on: September 17, 2014, 06:28:07 am »

My school's IT team is actually pretty good. They run a Squid proxy that blocks a lot of websites and most non-standard ports, and user accounts and files are centralized in a server with every student having their own account.

There's some pretty good hardware, but the system is rather watertight. They block most open proxies and I can't open ports under 1024 because my ISP doesnt allow that.

But I found a workaround for that. SOON.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43330 on: September 17, 2014, 07:16:46 am »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
There's only one reason for steam to add a Norwegian steam store: more VAT.

Good thing I'm not really buying a lot of games anymore.
They don't want VAT, though. That causes prices to increase meaning less games sold.

Unless you mean 'using VAT as an excuse to increase the price of games further'

The norwegian government wants VAT

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #43331 on: September 17, 2014, 07:23:15 am »

[...]start receiving gifts from people in return? :P

Yeah, I know that's probably gonna get your account on Steam suspended...
._.
My steam account is full gifts, no bought games.
And I am thankful beyond words for every gift...

On the topic of rage: I'M STILL SICK AFTER DAYS X_X
So many dead WBCs...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #43332 on: September 17, 2014, 07:39:29 am »

Valve isn't Google, I doubt they'd be able to recognize the money-sending, and it seems they don't flag well-gifted accounts for takedown either.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43333 on: September 17, 2014, 08:26:19 am »

Besides our dearest forumite, I'm beginning to think that nothing good comes out of anything bearing the name of Vector.
You've not taken much physics, have you?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #43334 on: September 17, 2014, 10:27:37 am »

My dad thinks yelling at people is bound to make them calm down, right?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 2887 2888 [2889] 2890 2891 ... 3345