Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2893 2894 [2895] 2896 2897 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3441808 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43410 on: September 19, 2014, 07:03:25 am »

But Objective, we don't hate you. :<

I-it's no like I LIKE you or anything...
...baka

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43411 on: September 19, 2014, 07:07:51 am »

Not really.

I guess at this point I've probably said enough stupid things in the sad thread and the irc to make people dislike me, though.
Pff,yeahright.
I attribute whatever stupid things you say to the attitude that is currently latching onto you. You'll mature out of it and be all the wiser.
...It's also a choice in that way, but nyeh. *pushes words*
People don't dislike you. They dislike the attitude that you're wearing--attitude and the person are pretty much very EASY to mix to the common eye, especially if its done with sincerity and...impact. This goes either way, by the way. :P

But yeah. Attitude.

You could do with a ton more guidance in how you approach many things :S Given the frustration which sometimes leaks out...Guidance :O Though that goes without saying for every single person in their lives.
Still *hugs* for you. You're young. You're open to learn, and you're pretty much a nice, cheery and +loving+ fellow in those tiny times. That's where I got to know ya :P

SIlly Objective, thinking us as a lynch mob. Dohohohoho.
But seriously, dude. We love ya. :^ Seeing these forums for quite the time (I feel old in my years here ._.), the people who frequent this--both old and new, who are pretty much known throughout the (general lower) boards, are mature and open-minded people. In the very least, they don't ostracize or treat other human beings as filth or crap or anything dehumanizing.
Sure, those may come up at times in the RAEG thread or the SAD thread, but emotions also do make a mark on how people act and react.
Here, in the least, we're pretty much at the stage where communication barriers are down and getting to issues is a thing even if tempers flare up.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:13:37 am by Tiruin »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43412 on: September 19, 2014, 07:11:59 am »

The spinning affection strikes Objective in the head, jamming the skull and tearing the brain!

Objective has been struck down.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43413 on: September 19, 2014, 07:15:09 am »

The spinning affection strikes Objective in the head, jamming the skull and tearing the brain!

Objective has been struck down.
* Tiruin gestures!
* Tiruin pokes the Objective ._.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #43414 on: September 19, 2014, 07:18:35 am »

Not really.

I guess at this point I've probably said enough stupid things in the sad thread and the irc to make people dislike me, though.
Pff,yeahright.
I attribute whatever stupid things you say to the attitude that is currently latching onto you. You'll mature out of it and be all the wiser.
...It's also a choice in that way, but nyeh. *pushes words*
People don't dislike you. They dislike the attitude that you're wearing--attitude and the person are pretty much very EASY to mix to the common eye, especially if its done with sincerity and...impact. This goes either way, by the way. :P

But yeah. Attitude.

You could do with a ton more guidance in how you approach many things :S Given the frustration which sometimes leaks out...Guidance :O Though that goes without saying for every single person in their lives.
Still *hugs* for you. You're young. You're open to learn, and you're pretty much a nice, cheery and +loving+ fellow in those tiny times. That's where I got to know ya :P

SIlly Objective, thinking us as a lynch mob. Dohohohoho.
But seriously, dude. We love ya. :^ Seeing these forums for quite the time (I feel old in my years here ._.), the people who frequent this--both old and new, who are pretty much known throughout the (general lower) boards, are mature and open-minded people. In the very least, they don't ostracize or treat other human beings as filth or crap or anything dehumanizing.
Sure, those may come up at times in the RAEG thread or the SAD thread, but emotions also do make a mark on how people act and react.
Here, in the least, we're pretty much at the stage where communication barriers are down and getting to issues is a thing even if tempers flare up.
I'll put a yes to that.
Seriously, what kind of forum is this with all this kindness and compassion?!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43415 on: September 19, 2014, 07:23:00 am »

I'll put a yes to that.
This is Dwarf Fortress.

But seriously, thank the guys who made this forum that nice. Those people are awesome people.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43416 on: September 19, 2014, 07:24:34 am »

Agreed, I am always amazed at how caring the people who frequent the lower boards are.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #43417 on: September 19, 2014, 07:31:57 am »

* IronTomato pokes Objective with a stick
:(
* IronTomato buries Objective

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #43418 on: September 19, 2014, 07:38:16 am »

I'll put a yes to that.
This is Dwarf Fortress.

But seriously, thank the guys who made this forum that nice. Those people are awesome people.

If you're feeling a tad psychotic, all you need to do is go and download the newest DF version and you have all the flying limbs you want. So you can go to the lower boards and be nice to people. ;)
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43419 on: September 19, 2014, 07:43:38 am »

Why the hell am I so angry at everything today? Woke up pissed off at the world, and now I have to suck it up and go to work. Not a happy MZ day. >:C

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43420 on: September 19, 2014, 08:03:40 am »

Testosterone doesn't cause anger :P Though is present/elevated when conflict, stress, competition, and 'aggression' reside.
Man, this reminds me of all the research and talks we had about this in BioPsych...the fun was much and the understanding was hardcore. x_x
...Maybe its a subtle influence which is triggering the RAAARGH? ._.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #43421 on: September 19, 2014, 08:17:04 am »

Testosterone doesn't cause anger :P Though is present/elevated when conflict, stress, competition, and 'aggression' reside.
Man, this reminds me of all the research and talks we had about this in BioPsych...the fun was much and the understanding was hardcore. x_x
...Maybe its a subtle influence which is triggering the RAAARGH? ._.

I think I read something about ultrasound caused by, say, intense winds further away, causing discomfort a while back.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43422 on: September 19, 2014, 09:36:06 am »

left at 7

12h later, no return home in sight

fucking TRAINS

ALSO SUN

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #43423 on: September 19, 2014, 10:04:43 am »

My brother jump kicked me in the chest for no reason. Seriously, what the hell, bro?  >:(

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43424 on: September 19, 2014, 10:32:14 am »

It always strikes me as silly when people stop posting for a day, or even a week, and notice no one notices them gone, and go "Oh boo, everyone hates me!"

Even really big folk, like Ein, are *barely* brought up, maybe once or twice a year. :v
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 2893 2894 [2895] 2896 2897 ... 3345