Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2902 2903 [2904] 2905 2906 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3426421 times)

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43545 on: September 21, 2014, 03:52:37 am »

The little green pixels are dithering of the shadows aren't they? Or if you mean the more yellowing squished circles, those look like reflections of the big sphere.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today:Our "favorite" anniversary Edition
« Reply #43546 on: September 21, 2014, 04:04:59 am »

This is why we keep the squishy brain and wire a wi-fi interface into it. And then digi-clone it a few dozen times and network in a bunch of expert systems and maybe a few AIs. Human body, immortality, vastly improved capabilities, and theoretically infinite supply of worthy opponents.
YES!
Connecting the brain to the internet sounds like a bad idea. People get warped already by the internet, just how warped would they get if they were literally a modem for it? A node in the web? DO YOU KNOW WHY ALL BRAINS IN JARS BECOME EVIL?!!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43547 on: September 21, 2014, 04:24:32 am »

Nah, the hive mind won't become all-powerful. We'd just turn into a society bent on creating the best CGI kittens.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #43548 on: September 21, 2014, 05:05:54 am »

why can't I go to bed and why is my tired brain so fixated on Riot's shady business practices

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #43549 on: September 21, 2014, 05:21:23 am »

why can't I go to bed and why is my tired brain so fixated on Riot's shady business practices
Care to elaborate?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43550 on: September 21, 2014, 05:34:28 am »

This is why we keep the squishy brain and wire a wi-fi interface into it. And then digi-clone it a few dozen times and network in a bunch of expert systems and maybe a few AIs. Human body, immortality, vastly improved capabilities, and theoretically infinite supply of worthy opponents.
YES!
Connecting the brain to the internet sounds like a bad idea. People get warped already by the internet, just how warped would they get if they were literally a modem for it? A node in the web? DO YOU KNOW WHY ALL BRAINS IN JARS BECOME EVIL?!!

because they're in jars, numbnuts

you get stir crazy after a while

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #43551 on: September 21, 2014, 06:27:45 am »

I ran this dungeon on WoW 6 times for a weapon upgrade(2-handed axe) that drops from the last boss of it. It finally drops and I hit need for it because I NEED it. Unfortunately, our tank, who uses 1-handed weapon+shield, decided that he needed it, too. He rolled higher(96 vs 32) and I didn't get the axe. :(

I was also too focused on raging internally to ask him why he rolled need on it. I'm so, so, so, so, so salty.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #43552 on: September 21, 2014, 06:31:56 am »

Nah, the hive mind won't become all-powerful. We'd just turn into a society bent on creating the best CGI kittens.
Look to your brain, you know this isn't true. The brain knows.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #43553 on: September 21, 2014, 11:47:29 am »

Hey guys!

Remember my rant from last night?

Well, my parents booted me off the Wii and told me to go outside, recommending a whopping two things to do: ride the bike or walk around!

Man, aren't they awesome?[/pissedsarcasm]
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #43554 on: September 21, 2014, 11:56:24 am »

Hey guys!

Remember my rant from last night?

Well, my parents booted me off the Wii and told me to go outside, recommending a whopping two things to do: ride the bike or walk around!

Man, aren't they awesome?[/pissedsarcasm]

Heh, my parents suggest I do that all the time.

Until I remind them I did use my bike, until it was driven over by my dad...
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43555 on: September 21, 2014, 11:57:20 am »

Maybe grab some food and drink and walk until you find something new. Might take a few days, but hey.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43556 on: September 21, 2014, 12:00:13 pm »

Maybe grab some food and drink and walk until you find something new. Might take a few days, but hey.
Can't leave yard.

Have lived in current house for ~7 years.

Nothing new.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #43557 on: September 21, 2014, 12:03:47 pm »

Can't leave yard.

Have lived in current house for ~7 years.

Nothing new.
Dig a hole.
Build the Tawcave!
Build it!
Take a closer look at this text!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #43558 on: September 21, 2014, 12:04:41 pm »

Have feet. Can leave yard, yes. By walking out of it.

Or bike until something new is found. Either way.

... hole digging is also acceptable.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43559 on: September 21, 2014, 12:10:05 pm »

Have feet. Can leave yard, yes. By walking out of it.

Or bike until something new is found. Either way.

... hole digging is also acceptable.
Parents not allow leave yard or immediate road area.

And I would dig the Tawcave, but three problems:
1. Very Low Strength           1
2. According to David Rees, I need something to reinforce the sides of the hole, lest it crush me
3. The only place they'll let me dig is for a lame-ass runoff trench for a garden I know damned well my father will never use before I'm outta here.
Pages: 1 ... 2902 2903 [2904] 2905 2906 ... 3345