Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3054 3055 [3056] 3057 3058 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3442098 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Divine Jizzum Edition
« Reply #45825 on: November 05, 2014, 10:36:59 pm »

Gaah, now I have to read a dozen-odd books to find what one it was... Or was it that documentary I had to watch a few years back?

Ahwell, Ill hopefully be back with that info someday...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #45826 on: November 05, 2014, 11:48:40 pm »

Nnnnnng. Getting tired of listening to my roommates' loud commentary while playing CoD: Advanced Shooting Things Edition.

I swear I can feel by brain cells committing suicide one by one everytime time they make trash talk. It's mind numbing.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #45827 on: November 05, 2014, 11:49:58 pm »

Nnnnnng. Getting tired of listening to my roommates' loud commentary while playing CoD: Advanced Shooting Things Edition.

I swear I can feel by brain cells committing suicide one by one everytime time they make trash talk. It's mind numbing.

I actually heard that one is pretty fun

Maybe sit down and try it?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45828 on: November 05, 2014, 11:51:52 pm »

My work outfit is covered in so much grey gunk, it looks like I just starred opposite a tentacle monster in a hentai. >.>
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #45829 on: November 05, 2014, 11:52:55 pm »

From the news I overheard yesterday: Apparently a little girl got her flu shots, but she had an incredibly rare disease that made her body not take it too well, causing her to become incredibly sick and paralyzing her. (I'm not sure to what extent) At the end of the segment, they say "Doctors still want people to take their children to get flu shots, but the mother says she's never taking her children ever again."

DON'T FUEL THE ANTI-VACCERS, DAMN IT
Bluh. Misinformation and misunderstood conclusions. :I
Don't fuel ignorance, rather.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #45830 on: November 06, 2014, 12:04:07 am »

Tried it earlier this week. Controls are lousy because consoles and fps just don't mix, sensitivity and aiming is also terrible, and gameplay is just meh. Controls ruined the experience, but that's because I've gotten used to pc controls with a mouse and keyboard for fps action. I found myself getting frustrated just in the 10 minutes I played while the cool roommate was getting pizza. Not my kind of game. Too much emphasis on K/D ratio and killstreaks, especially when it's so stupidly easy to kill people.

Not that I have a problem with them playing the game or the game itself. But their commentary is just bad. Imagine 13 year olds trash talking and making extensive use of "baby back bitch" in a nasally southern drawl. Now imagine those 13 year olds using frat-bro speech. Now imagine that only one of these 13 year olds are doing that, and he's annoying enough to make both 13 year olds look bad.

It's "pro CoD youtube commentator" bad.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45831 on: November 06, 2014, 12:04:22 am »

From the news I overheard yesterday: Apparently a little girl got her flu shots, but she had an incredibly rare disease that made her body not take it too well, causing her to become incredibly sick and paralyzing her. (I'm not sure to what extent) At the end of the segment, they say "Doctors still want people to take their children to get flu shots, but the mother says she's never taking her children ever again."

DON'T FUEL THE ANTI-VACCERS, DAMN IT
Bluh. Misinformation and misunderstood conclusions. :I
Don't fuel ignorance, rather.
I once got a flu shot. I then got the flu a couple days later and was deathly ill on Christmas, despite not having had the flu since my age was in single digits. True story.

(Flu shots are unnecessary bullshit. Doesn't mean vaccinations are bad.)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45832 on: November 06, 2014, 12:09:22 am »

yeah so i'm pretty sure she isn't going to break up with me

but she probably should

god i'm an oblivious piece of dreck

whodathought that telling your girlfriend that your hot short thick (physically) friend was hitting on you on the bus ride home (AND that said friend is, in fact, attractive :V) was a BAD IDEA

this is the girl who called me when she was sick and I was having a panic attack, to take care of me

._.

can someone shoot me
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:11:15 am by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #45833 on: November 06, 2014, 12:15:17 am »

* Tiruin boops Descan on the nose.
learn from it.
Then thank her :D
Things like relationships are mutual \o/ You grow from support of each other.
(also, apologize. That's what I mean in part in 'learn from it')
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:49:39 am by Tiruin »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #45834 on: November 06, 2014, 12:17:55 am »

whodathought that telling your girlfriend that your hot short thick (physically) friend was hitting on you on the bus ride home (AND that said friend is, in fact, attractive :V) was a BAD IDEA
I don't see the problem. Unless she's afraid you're gonna cheat on her or something. In which case I'd think there's other problems, like trust issues.

Then again, this is coming from a guy who's never had a date, so. :V

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45835 on: November 06, 2014, 12:19:15 am »

Yeah, definitely apologize for having a lack of tact there. An apology and admittance that you know what you did wrong will go a long way. It'll go so much farther than anything else to get you back into good graces that it isn't funny.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #45836 on: November 06, 2014, 12:19:47 am »

Tried it earlier this week. Controls are lousy because consoles and fps just don't mix, sensitivity and aiming is also terrible, and gameplay is just meh. Controls ruined the experience, but that's because I've gotten used to pc controls with a mouse and keyboard for fps action. I found myself getting frustrated just in the 10 minutes I played while the cool roommate was getting pizza. Not my kind of game. Too much emphasis on K/D ratio and killstreaks, especially when it's so stupidly easy to kill people.

Not that I have a problem with them playing the game or the game itself. But their commentary is just bad. Imagine 13 year olds trash talking and making extensive use of "baby back bitch" in a nasally southern drawl. Now imagine those 13 year olds using frat-bro speech. Now imagine that only one of these 13 year olds are doing that, and he's annoying enough to make both 13 year olds look bad.

It's "pro CoD youtube commentator" bad.

yeah because i don't say things like baby back bitch please don't hate me senpai

I can actually imagine exactly what you're thinking of. Someone shouting something along the lines of "YOU'S A BAAABY BAAACK BIIITCH" sound accurate to you?

Also where do you go to college where people have nasally southern accents because I'm forming this sort of southern collective in my mind and I want to know if you are included

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #45837 on: November 06, 2014, 12:33:45 am »

yeah because i don't say things like baby back bitch please don't hate me senpai

I can actually imagine exactly what you're thinking of. Someone shouting something along the lines of "YOU'S A BAAABY BAAACK BIIITCH" sound accurate to you?

Also where do you go to college where people have nasally southern accents because I'm forming this sort of southern collective in my mind and I want to know if you are included
Texas State University. It's a college in Texas...State. Yeh. It's hard to locate the location of the college based on the name, I'm sure.

One of my roommates is really just a huge bit of a jerk. CoD is just the latest thing that gives him an excuse to yell and swear and complain about losing (because he's bad at the game because he's bad at aiming and just runs into fights without thinking only to get shot down because he's a filthy casual). Dude gets on my nerves often occasionally. Here I am venting.

Other roommate's cool though. Even he gets frustrated at CoD though. I haven't seen him frustrated and yelling at anything until CoD.

CoD seems like a rage fueled game. If I'm yelling in frustration then that's not fun yo.

And nah, you's a cool broski, senpai-kun.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45838 on: November 06, 2014, 12:44:07 am »

Yeah, definitely apologize for having a lack of tact there. An apology and admittance that you know what you did wrong will go a long way. It'll go so much farther than anything else to get you back into good graces that it isn't funny.
Yeah, I did. :v
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #45839 on: November 06, 2014, 02:13:46 am »

Yeah, there's a lot of bumps and mis-steps in any relationship. God knows I've done so much stupid shit.
Pages: 1 ... 3054 3055 [3056] 3057 3058 ... 3345