Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3079 3080 [3081] 3082 3083 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3424964 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46200 on: November 12, 2014, 10:46:12 am »

What.

It's only way I browse the forums...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edi
« Reply #46201 on: November 12, 2014, 10:52:59 am »

I really need to actually find an IRC client that my cruddy iPod can use, since my laptop is screwed.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46202 on: November 12, 2014, 11:06:07 am »

return to us mastahcheese
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46203 on: November 12, 2014, 11:16:07 am »

come                                         back

to

us

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46204 on: November 12, 2014, 11:18:00 am »

We have landed on a comet!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46205 on: November 12, 2014, 11:18:48 am »

We have landed on a comet!

i am going to need you to elaborate as to the location of this post

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46206 on: November 12, 2014, 11:33:41 am »

Uh...

My aim isn't as good as ESA's

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46207 on: November 12, 2014, 11:37:42 am »

There's a greasemonkey script that allows you to hide youtube channels you don't want to see all over the place.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46208 on: November 12, 2014, 11:45:29 am »

There's a greasemonkey script that allows you to hide youtube channels you don't want to see all over the place.

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46209 on: November 12, 2014, 11:46:33 am »

That's what I figured too, but it's annoying either way.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #46210 on: November 12, 2014, 12:15:06 pm »

Uh...

My aim isn't as good as ESA's

I lol'd.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edi
« Reply #46211 on: November 12, 2014, 04:02:05 pm »

I really need to actually find an IRC client that my cruddy iPod can use, since my laptop is screwed.
I've got Mango Lite. It's not brilliant (you have to buy the full version to use landscape), but it works and is compatible with iOS 4 and above. Checking the appstore, it seems that IRC999, compatible with iOS 3 and above, is getting good ratings too. It downloaded almost instantly, I'm testing it now.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46212 on: November 12, 2014, 04:25:50 pm »

My 3DS still isn't here. Amazon sent me an email today saying it wouldn't be here until the 19th, so I said, "Fuck it," and cancelled the order so that I could make a new one from a different seller with one day shipping. I got my delivery estimate for the 17th this time. That's not one business day, unless they're taking the whole week off.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46213 on: November 12, 2014, 04:28:42 pm »

My 3DS still isn't here. Amazon sent me an email today saying it wouldn't be here until the 19th, so I said, "Fuck it," and cancelled the order so that I could make a new one from a different seller with one day shipping. I got my delivery estimate for the 17th this time. That's not one business day, unless they're taking the whole week off.

one week processing aw yeah.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46214 on: November 12, 2014, 04:35:30 pm »

What I don't understand is why this is taking so long but I've gotten things on Amazon with same day shipping before.
Pages: 1 ... 3079 3080 [3081] 3082 3083 ... 3345