Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3081 3082 [3083] 3084 3085 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3428248 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46230 on: November 12, 2014, 05:46:26 pm »

Trees is in the options menu. Together with pretty water (might be EU only). You should def turn those off if the game isn't really functioning properly.

There are also mods that make the map look like puke so even a potato can run the game.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46231 on: November 12, 2014, 05:52:05 pm »

it mostly helps with the main menu, last I checked.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edi
« Reply #46232 on: November 12, 2014, 06:23:23 pm »

Mango Lite said that my iPod can't run it.
Found something called IRChon, trying that.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edi
« Reply #46233 on: November 12, 2014, 06:34:13 pm »

Figures.
Tried the irchon thing and couldn't figure it out.
Tried going to it the way I normally do, through mibbet on the browser, rather than an app, and it works fine.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46234 on: November 12, 2014, 10:09:02 pm »

Borderlands the PreSequel hasn't even been out for two months and they already released a DLC class. Why they couldn't have just included the class in the game at launch I don't know. I was hoping that BL:PS wouldn't go through the same cycle of dlc and level caps as BL:2 did buuuuuuuut that seems unlikely now.

Hopefully the DLC will be better balanced and scaling won't be so broken.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #46235 on: November 12, 2014, 11:22:24 pm »

all this scummy dlc bullshit started with the From Ashes dlc for ME3, where the bioware team cut out a character for day-one dlc who was a very major plot point. To avoid spoilers, it'd basically be like if Legion was cut from Mass Effect 2 and offered as dlc the day the game came out.

Coincidentally, that's also the day I stopped reading Game Informer.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46236 on: November 13, 2014, 12:39:34 am »

Hate my internet.

Biggest problem (other than not helping with my academic work -.- [thank you library for always being there for me]), it just has to die every darn time I upload something and/or in the 'best' convenient time I have!
Thanks net, for letting me also miss my community fort turn and 5 long nights of enduring trying to catch up but no. -_-

That, and many other things that would be possible but aren't due to this hilarity. (meeting friends/consoling others/aid and support replies to PMs).

Grr.

We just had it fixed a few months ago. :'(

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46237 on: November 13, 2014, 01:06:59 am »

My tub of hair conditioner-y stuff fell off the wall of the shower cubicle whilst I was putting it in my hair. >:(
Most of the stuff spilled all over the floor, I had to quickly scoop up as much as possible and dump it back in there. Annoying. There's nowhere to really put stuff in the shower here. That incident made my shower much less enjoyable than usual.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46238 on: November 13, 2014, 01:13:34 am »

Got wedged between Arabia and the Celts in Civ V. And they waited until I was turning my entire empire towards cranking out units to fend off China to start shoving wave after wave of missionaries down my throat, which means my happiness keeps taking a hit because of how heavily tailored towards that my religion is. Just wanna scream. >_<

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #46239 on: November 13, 2014, 02:15:56 am »

Open the world builder, humping cat. You know you want to.

does civ 5 even have the world builder easily accessible like earlier civs do?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #46240 on: November 13, 2014, 02:17:51 am »

I don't think so. Incidentally, my first thought was "open worldbuilder and give yourself 100 ICBMs".
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46241 on: November 13, 2014, 08:34:33 am »

Bad idea to tell my mom's boyfriend that we're leaving when there's still about a month left before the actual move.

Last night he stormed out of the house screaming that he was going to find hookers to make my mom jealous.

This morning he started screaming at her that when they sell the house she won't be getting a penny from it. Tried guilting her by saying that he bought and renovated the house just for her. Which is not true. He wanted that place the moment he saw it.

My mom is going to be sleeping on the couch in the basement until the move.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46242 on: November 13, 2014, 08:39:42 am »

record this shit if you are able to

it may be important later

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46243 on: November 13, 2014, 08:56:45 am »

Blargh, stupid long cutscenes after a long and difficult battle, which I may have to do over because I only screenshotted parts of it.

record this shit if you are able to

it may be important later
This. Although it probably wasn't a good idea to tell him about the leave, it's good that you're getting out of there. I hope those hookers give him an STD... and I hope that it doesn't somehow get to your mom.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

blazing glory

« Reply #46244 on: November 13, 2014, 09:04:35 am »

I hope those hookers give him an STD... and I hope that it doesn't somehow get to your mom.

From what I hear, his mom isn't exactly the best of people so it might be for the best if she did get it.
Pages: 1 ... 3081 3082 [3083] 3084 3085 ... 3345