Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3082 3083 [3084] 3085 3086 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3381909 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46245 on: November 13, 2014, 09:54:20 am »

Sheesh, it's like 65% of all active posters here have absurd and shitty family situations
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46246 on: November 13, 2014, 10:09:34 am »

Started snowing today. Fuck you, snow. Also, got my Black Friday schedule today. Fuck you, holiday "season".

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46247 on: November 13, 2014, 10:11:40 am »

I don't have anything specific to Rage about at the moment. :(
It feels strange and uncomfortable, not having my usual undercurrent of bubbling Rage. Hopefully something annoying happens before I go to sleep.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #46248 on: November 13, 2014, 10:24:21 am »

Started snowing today. Fuck you, snow. Also, got my Black Friday schedule today. Fuck you, holiday "season".

You ready to get trampled to death in the name of those low low prices??
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46249 on: November 13, 2014, 10:27:17 am »

I'm ready to beat the hell out of people who try.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46250 on: November 13, 2014, 10:32:34 am »

Open the world builder, humping cat. You know you want to.

does civ 5 even have the world builder easily accessible like earlier civs do?

Speaking of worldbuilder, Civ:BE doesn't even have one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46251 on: November 13, 2014, 10:39:04 am »

Laaaaame.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46252 on: November 13, 2014, 11:17:52 am »

Laaaaame.
So to date, Civ:BE has a screwed up point system which fucks up AI decisions, screwed up alien threat (which is basically not a threat once you get your tech on), and screwed up game end (just a single picture, no graphs, no anything else).

>:|

._.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #46253 on: November 13, 2014, 01:33:52 pm »

To top off my scratched chair, mountains of piss-scented clothes, the two cats we have have ruined my drawing tablet's USB.
The 100$ drawing tablet.
That I got for my birthday.
Do you hear me, cat?
I'm fucking coming for you.
YOU CAN'T FUCKING HIDE FROM ME
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46254 on: November 13, 2014, 01:44:05 pm »

Y'know, from my experience, that kind of behaviour (apart from the scratched chair, that's mostly because of a lack of a scratching post) in cats is usually the result of stress and/or fear.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46255 on: November 13, 2014, 01:47:26 pm »

Got my paycheck, and it's three hours short, in addition to the 1.25 hours from lunch breaks that were taken off before I noticed that my boss was doing that. I'm pretty sure I know which hours are missing. Before completely overreacting, I'm going to calmly collect the proof I have of working those hours, and call the college's payroll department about this.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46256 on: November 13, 2014, 02:09:34 pm »

I can't purchase things from GoG. Nothing wrong with my bank or PayPal, since I could buy off other places (Well, Steam, but I think being only able to buy things from Steam specifically would be unlikely), just not GoG.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #46257 on: November 13, 2014, 02:22:06 pm »

Oh, you too?

I thought it's just me hitting the debit card limit. Well if it's really GoG's problem then that sucks, yeah.  :-\
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46258 on: November 13, 2014, 02:26:48 pm »

Oh, you too?

I thought it's just me hitting the debit card limit. Well if it's really GoG's problem then that sucks, yeah.  :-\
It is, checked the support forum.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46259 on: November 13, 2014, 02:30:58 pm »

And the happy from the snow has melted away. I just found out that my friend's mom and stepdad used her name on the phone bill they couldn't pay, so she'd be the one who got screwed at the end of the month when it came due. There's also a strange triple digit charge to the municipal authority of some random town that's showing up as late. She's filing a dispute for the municipal charge (or at least starting the process of figuring out what it's actually for) after she's done with class for the day, but that comes with a severe headache in itself.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 3082 3083 [3084] 3085 3086 ... 3345