Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3084 3085 [3086] 3087 3088 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3431356 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46275 on: November 13, 2014, 08:35:30 pm »

My school is basically like that, but less so. They spend lots of money on SMART boards[Although those are actually USED, so its not as big waste of money] for each classroom and televisions in every hallway[Presumably to broadcast Orwellian-style propaganda once they figure out how to hook them up to anything. For the longest time, the hallways were covered in expensive televisions THAT HAD BLANK SCREENS. At least now{as of a few weeks ago}, they display the weather.] while the school slowly falls apart. One teacher decided that a SMART board wasn't enough and bought another TV for the classroom. And we STILL don't have consistent AC/heating. Which is important in Canadia. And the tablets. Why the fuck do we need to spend money on THOSE? Couldn't we at least buy a portable electronic device with a usable interface? Like a netbook? Or a laptop?
We had TVs, they are getting taken down.
Tey where rather old tho, and  noone did anything with them.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Someone Save mastahcheese Edition
« Reply #46276 on: November 13, 2014, 09:49:01 pm »

Javascript.
Strangely, that's all I needed to know. My sympathies.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46277 on: November 13, 2014, 09:52:02 pm »

Why is the title "someone save mastahcheese edition"?  Is it anything to do with the psycho coworker who wants to poison him?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #46278 on: November 13, 2014, 09:53:30 pm »

A while back, mastahcheese was having a much shittier time than he was when he was posting earlier.

I think?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46279 on: November 13, 2014, 09:56:32 pm »

He needed saving.

-Dang ninjas, get off my lawn! edit-

Yah, thats what seemed to have happened.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46280 on: November 14, 2014, 01:09:36 am »

There seem to be a depressing number of Bay Watchers who could do with getting saved :(
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46281 on: November 14, 2014, 01:38:06 am »

Not to mention those of us that would love to do the saving but can't. *sigh*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #46282 on: November 14, 2014, 01:42:34 am »

Punch harder, it has to get through eventually.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46283 on: November 14, 2014, 01:43:16 am »

This so much.
Though we can only offer advice and broaden the spectrum of 'how to approach situation x'.
By PMs.

And by us, you mean worldwide :P Not just B12
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 02:55:33 am by Tiruin »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #46284 on: November 14, 2014, 01:45:43 am »

There seem to be a depressing number of Bay Watchers who could do with getting saved :(

There is a depressing number of people in the world who could do with getting saved :P
Love, scriver~

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46285 on: November 14, 2014, 05:17:12 am »

To top off my scratched chair, mountains of piss-scented clothes, the two cats we have have ruined my drawing tablet's USB.
The 100$ drawing tablet.
That I got for my birthday.
Do you hear me, cat?
I'm fucking coming for you.
YOU CAN'T FUCKING HIDE FROM ME
Ive never had a cat piss on anything that I am near most of the time.
And 3/4 of the cats in the buildings are/were/are-offspring-of strays.
We literately take in a stray about every year. Our current target is nicknamed "Captain Skinnyjeans" because he was a stick when we first met him. Three weeks of about 4 cans of catfood a day, repeated tries to get him to come in farther than two inches and one semi-successful attempt (he came in, hit under furniture and escaped via one of the holes in the basement) have made him slightly less skinny.

Meanwhile, our oldest cat (about 12, and not a stray, nutured, female) has decided to stat urinating on the floor of the kitchen, defying all logic. Normally its the ex-stray that weighs 80lb and licks ears or the 2ed-generation who has fluff for brains and cant clean himself that urinates on the furniture.
Highly Opinionated Fool

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #46286 on: November 14, 2014, 06:20:19 am »

Nevermind
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 06:30:08 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46287 on: November 14, 2014, 06:31:02 am »

i'm gonna need to cut a bitch won't i

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #46288 on: November 14, 2014, 06:34:19 am »

-snippitysnoop, you could do with editing out that generalization before it would be taken badly-
So...This really seems like you're jumping to conclusions and associating negative feelings to your emotions because of...false association (or overgeneralization of a people). Check up or assess your own thoughts about it ._. before judging it with such severity.
The wording doesn't do well with how you convey it...

Ohey it was edited out. Thanks Obj.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46289 on: November 14, 2014, 06:35:45 am »

Nevermind
Mmmmmm.
I will forever remember that quote.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 3084 3085 [3086] 3087 3088 ... 3345