Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3197 3198 [3199] 3200 3201 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3425125 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Steam-ing Pile of Edition
« Reply #47970 on: December 24, 2014, 12:21:45 pm »

Just had the worst bus drive ever.
The driver only switched between two modes: flooring the gas, and slamming the breaks. And it wasn't even going where he said it was. And he over shot our stop by about half a mile.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #47971 on: December 24, 2014, 12:23:08 pm »

I only made one gift, for my girlfriend, which was very inexpensive. And all of my family is fine with that.
I just use Christmas to spend time with family. It's pretty nice. And two weeks off school!

But it is still annoying when you see people who you know are too poor to buy lots of gifts spending hours at the mall, wasting all their money on gifts for their friends.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #47972 on: December 24, 2014, 12:54:43 pm »

Just had the worst bus drive ever.
The driver only switched between two modes: flooring the gas, and slamming the breaks. And it wasn't even going where he said it was. And he over shot our stop by about half a mile.
So a regular bus ride then? I don't know about elsewhere, but every single bus here has a mirror whose sole purpose is to allow the driver to see the inside of the bus, thus allowing him to accelerate or brake whenever the passengers are most vulnerable. I could go on about bus rage, but I'd end up writing a wall of text.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47973 on: December 24, 2014, 01:41:12 pm »

My dad just said the computer "probably lowers my defenses because I stay inside all day."
I think at this point he's just playing pin-the-tail on the donkey, and pinning every single bad thing on me playing computer games.

Even if he were right, what's the alternative? There's a three meter wall with electric fencing on top surrounding my house; I can't go past that. The only other thing you can do besides walking in circles is using the trampoline, which is pretty fun but not something you do all day.
Uh.

Are you in prison?
._.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47974 on: December 24, 2014, 01:43:39 pm »

My dad just said the computer "probably lowers my defenses because I stay inside all day."
I think at this point he's just playing pin-the-tail on the donkey, and pinning every single bad thing on me playing computer games.

Even if he were right, what's the alternative? There's a three meter wall with electric fencing on top surrounding my house; I can't go past that. The only other thing you can do besides walking in circles is using the trampoline, which is pretty fun but not something you do all day.
Uh.

Are you in prison?

She's in South America with a Pair of Fundies as Parents.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #47975 on: December 24, 2014, 01:45:50 pm »

Uh.

Are you in prison?

She's in South America with a Pair of Fundies as Parents.
South America politely requests that you don't confuse Central America with South America. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:19:09 pm by Deathsword »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47976 on: December 24, 2014, 01:47:55 pm »

Fundie = Fundamentalist.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #47977 on: December 24, 2014, 01:52:42 pm »

Often used as shorthand for bughumping insane religious person, generally of the christian variety.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #47978 on: December 24, 2014, 03:12:00 pm »

Periodic sneezing attacks have caused some sort of knot to form in my shoulder muscles, resulting in much pain when another sneezing attack occurs. My nose is rawer and more painful than ever before, and I've nearly dropped my netbook many times due to the sudden muscle contraction before an attack.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #47979 on: December 24, 2014, 03:39:39 pm »

Yes, in my mind, most of Central America is part of North America. But I probably offend the. Central Americans by thinking that too :P

I just made it clear to everyone a few years ago that the only person I'm buying gifts for is my niece (who's currently 5) and asked everyone not to buy gifts for me.

I don't care if it makes me look like a grinch, christmas is such a disgusting wasteful mess and I refuse to participate in the madness.

As long as you don't celebrate Halloween either, which is the real messy wasteful holiday ;)
Love, scriver~

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #47980 on: December 24, 2014, 03:42:55 pm »

Yes, in my mind, most of Central America is part of North America. But I probably offend the. Central Americans by thinking that too :P
That's okay, you're probably being less offensive than the least geographically minded of states-goers. To them, it's mexico all the way down.

... though, uh. Isn't CA actually more or less part of NA? SA's everything in the big lower chunk. The connecty bit's NA.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:45:42 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47981 on: December 24, 2014, 04:12:47 pm »

I just call it all Latin America and ignore the specifics.

What I do know about specifics, however, is that "Central America" is a fancy way of saying Mexico and "South America" is a fancy way of saying "The Amazon Rainforest".

:P

I'm not an ignorant American, I swear

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47982 on: December 24, 2014, 04:17:25 pm »

Yeah I have a 100+ plus fever right now, so geography is not my strong suit right now. Besides once you get below Mexico it just kinda blends in.

The fact I forgot to spell Honduras? doesn't facture? in at all.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47983 on: December 24, 2014, 04:19:09 pm »

Every time someone in the last couple of pages mentions CA, I think "Duh, of course California is part of North America".
<_<;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #47984 on: December 24, 2014, 04:41:54 pm »

Wait, California is part of North America?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 3197 3198 [3199] 3200 3201 ... 3345