Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3225 3226 [3227] 3228 3229 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3427798 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: SSB (Super Serious Business) Edt.
« Reply #48390 on: December 31, 2014, 06:23:11 pm »

... do remember that this really isn't the place for forum related rage (barring technical difficulties, I suppose), or raging against other members of the community.

And to preempt it, yes, yes that counts.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: SSB (Super Serious Business) Edt.
« Reply #48391 on: December 31, 2014, 08:46:32 pm »

I remember in summer a bunch of retards here in PEI started blowing off fireworks once per day. Every single fucking time the cops would come. Jesus, it was annoying.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48392 on: December 31, 2014, 08:54:33 pm »

As a relative of several mentally disabled people, I'm going to have to gently request you not use 'retards' as a slur. Otherwise, yes, people who tend to frequent rural areas and fireworks tend not to mix well.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48393 on: December 31, 2014, 09:04:37 pm »

And if used on the people who stuff fireworks in frut in urban areas, the use of 'retarded' to describe them is an insult to those who actually are mentally retarded.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48394 on: December 31, 2014, 09:05:15 pm »

Was looking insufficiently jolly at the new year's festivity stuff. Closed my eyes to resume drunken nappage but my friend's dad or something was concerned. I guess because he had depression before and we had some good talks about it or something. Anyway, he stroked my face while asking "Are you alright?".

I nope'd outta there pretty fast.

It just makes me rage that something so ridiculous can make me so scared. You'd think there had been a spider on my face or something.

Analogy doesn't really work though... I like spiders. :(

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #48395 on: December 31, 2014, 10:22:42 pm »

It just makes me rage that something so ridiculous can make me so scared. You'd think there had been a spider on my face or something.
I guess it depends on how well you know him, but I would nope out if one of my friends' dads (or mums, I guess) started stroking my face while I was sleeping.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48396 on: December 31, 2014, 11:00:11 pm »

I guess it depends on how well you know him, but I would nope out if one of my friends' dads (or mums, I guess) started stroking my face while I was sleeping.

I was kinda a second away from breaking his face. I need to stop reacting to things with violence, though. Since I broke my father's nose everyone seems to look at me strangely. Maybe it's in my head. :l

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #48397 on: December 31, 2014, 11:09:25 pm »

Why'd you break your dad's nose?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48398 on: December 31, 2014, 11:10:24 pm »

Uh... He was trying to strangle me at the time. I couldn't breathe and didn't really want to die, so, bam. >_>

I broke my hand too though, so it kind of evens out.

Edit: to clarify, he was explaining how to kill me while strangling me.

Double edit: Wow, that makes everything sound horrible. He's a good guy, just an insanity!drunk.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48399 on: December 31, 2014, 11:12:28 pm »

Uh... He was trying to strangle me at the time. I couldn't breathe and didn't really want to die, so, bam. >_>

Double edit: Wow, that makes everything sound horrible. He's a good guy, just an insanity!drunk.
Next time punch him in the throat. No bones to break your hand on there.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #48400 on: December 31, 2014, 11:13:27 pm »

And also kills him. I think the nose was a good option :/
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48401 on: December 31, 2014, 11:15:42 pm »

And also kills him. I think the nose was a good option :/
Generally not, on both counts. The face is full of bony plates that are bad targets, and most people can't hit hard enough to kill someone by punching them in the throat. Elbow to the jaw is a wonderful deterrent, too.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48402 on: December 31, 2014, 11:17:21 pm »

* Aseaheru pulls out book on survival that includes where to hit people

try hitting his jaw or the back of the elbows next time (or the obvious choice, the balls). Wont kill him, but the pain should be enough to make him stop.

-Dang ninjas-
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48403 on: December 31, 2014, 11:57:57 pm »

Eh... I wasn't really aiming for anything in particular. Not really overjoyed on the idea of a "next time", though.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

I wouldn't think you would be, and I hope there isn't a next time.
But if there is one, might I recommend the genitals?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 3225 3226 [3227] 3228 3229 ... 3345