Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3228 3229 [3230] 3231 3232 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3416392 times)

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You must have massive socks for GoT to fit.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

-snip-
$1500 a month? Crack would literally be cheaper.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

-snip-
$1500 a month is... yeah, something else entirely.

That's an absolutely preposterous amount of money.
._.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

She's 20, no job, and is 100% reliant on her family to support her. However, her family is finally pulling the plug because she's 19
OBJECTION! There is clearly a contradiction here, your honor.

Sorry, too much Phoenix Wright.

-snip-
Also, you could get a pretty cheap used car for about $3000 or less. I've seen people selling old trucks and stuff for $500.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Its hard to blame her family for not wanting to support a $1500 a month habit, regardless of what it is.
This is a blank sig.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Also, pix please - $1500 a month for cosplay must've produced some impressive results.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, pix please - $1500 a month for cosplay must've produced some impressive results.

yes, this

even if she went the total scrublord route of buying readymade costumes that had to result in something

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She's 20, no job, and is 100% reliant on her family to support her. However, her family is finally pulling the plug because she's 19
OBJECTION! There is clearly a contradiction here, your honor.

Sorry, too much Phoenix Wright.

-snip-
Also, you could get a pretty cheap used car for about $3000 or less. I've seen people selling old trucks and stuff for $500.

Re: Inconsistency. Writing that post prompted me to recall her birthday was last week. I forgot to change one of 2 age references.

Re: Car. Yep. you can get a basic set of wheels for $1,000, if you don't mind body damage and... interesting interiors.

Also, $1500 isn't just on cosplay materials. That's also public transit tickets to a variety of conventions, tickets themselves, and some minor living costs.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, 1500 per month really is not healthy...
I just hope there would be better option her parents try rather than kicking her out, since that can fuck things up completely for her.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Solution: Start a cosplay making business?

:v
Love, scriver~

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Its hard to blame her family for not wanting to support a $1500 a month habit, regardless of what it is.

Some people have hardcore drug habits cheaper than that.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Some people have hardcore drug habits cheaper than that.
See:
-snip-
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Diiiiick move, game. Mandatory characters, and a reduced party size, for the final(?) battle. No warning of this. One of my set three characters is... forty levels behind everyone else, badly underequipped, and missing many of their skills.

... it went so badly the game crashed when I died.
I've had that game on my iPad for a while and I heard ot crashes. A. Lot.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Couldn't say... I'm playing the PSP version. Was the first time it crashed, and I'm more inclined to blame the medium than the game, heh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Diiiiick move, game. Mandatory characters, and a reduced party size, for the final(?) battle. No warning of this. One of my set three characters is... forty levels behind everyone else, badly underequipped, and missing many of their skills.

... it went so badly the game crashed when I died.
I've had that game on my iPad for a while and I heard ot crashes. A. Lot.
To be fair, most iOS games that have more of a budget than your average flash game on Kongregate crash constantly. I had that issue with all of the Infinity Blade games.
Pages: 1 ... 3228 3229 [3230] 3231 3232 ... 3345