Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3229 3230 [3231] 3232 3233 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3383458 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

iOS devices just really can't handle anything that strenuous.

Also rage:
Can I please just sew this guy's mouth shut? He's reading his entire Facebook feed (including the ads) in a sarcastic voice, as if every post is someone saying something stupid.  Most of it is top 5 lists and crap. It's driving me insane. I have to to listen to this guy and how clever and interesting he thinks he is.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 11:24:03 pm by AlleeCat »

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

How did you manage to accidentally stuff a book in a sock?

I could see if you were hiding it and forgot where, but to manage without noticing?

I meant UNDERNEATH socks. Apparently I absentmindedly put it on top of my dresser and then it fell into sock drawer when the middle drawer fell out[Because I got too many clothes for Christmas to fit them in properly] and tipped the dresser over.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Also rage:
Can I please just sew this guy's mouth shut? He's reading his entire Facebook feed (including the ads) in a sarcastic voice, as if every post is someone saying something stupid.  Most of it is top 5 lists and crap. It's driving me insane. I have to to listen to this guy and how clever and interesting he thinks he is.
He's obviously deliberately trying to provoke you. It's like Se7en, but backwards.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Also rage:
He's obviously deliberately trying to provoke you. It's like Se7en, but backwards.
Actual quote from him later: "Cleaning is a waste of time. If it doesn't involve actually washing myself, it's a waste of time."
If memory serves he said something similar about reading not too long ago.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

I can kind of agree with the cleaning thing.
Why not just move away from the mess when it begins to irritate you and make new mess elsewhere?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Why not just move away from the mess when it begins to irritate you and make new mess elsewhere?
FINALLY. SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.

This is why I insist that I need more shelf space. But no... I have to clean the mess before I get anywhere where I can PUT the damn thing.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

I used to do this before I realised just how horribly inefficient it is.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have three kids, If I stopped cleaning for like, maybe 3 days tops? There'd be no more space left in the house.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

My mom used to do this all the time. I'd try to avoid her messes in the kitchen by working around them, making the filth her problem....until there was not an iota of clean counter top, cutting board or sink space left. Finally, I just realized, if I ever want a clean space I have to make one myself. Waiting on someone else to clean up their own mess has almost never worked in the history of ever.

It's why any time I have to cook and will need sink space, I just do all the dishes in the sink first. Why compact filth on top of more filth, it's just going to be more of a pain in the ass later.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: New Year. Same RAGE Edition.
« Reply #48459 on: January 02, 2015, 11:00:02 am »

Stepdad is sick. Normally, his suffering would be a thing of joy, except it's hard to eat dinner when he's in the bathroom vomiting in a way that both applicable definitions of "volume" are rated as very high.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48460 on: January 02, 2015, 11:18:03 am »

Balancing weapons is hard. Even harder if you try to make each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, while also behaving sort-of-realistically.
._.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #48461 on: January 02, 2015, 11:34:12 am »

Balancing weapons is hard. Even harder if you try to make each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, while also behaving sort-of-realistically.

Especially when there's also those weapons that is actually several types of weapons.

Bloody cheaters.
Love, scriver~

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48462 on: January 02, 2015, 12:22:49 pm »

Especially when there's also those weapons that is actually several types of weapons.

Bloody cheaters.
I certainly wish there was more space between "incapable of cutting through muscles of the head" and "punches through steel breastplate like it isn't there"...

The difference between two is only 20 times momentum-wise.

EDIT: Or maybe copper is simply a very shitty material for swords.

EDIT2: Yep, it was just copper being extremely shitty at cutting bones (the bones actually are better at cutting than copper themselves)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:41:53 pm by Sergarr »
._.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48463 on: January 02, 2015, 12:44:01 pm »

(the bones actually are better at cutting than copper themselves)
I think you know what needs to be done.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48464 on: January 02, 2015, 12:47:11 pm »

Would it be possible to make a human with 1.5 times the normal Strength, Agility, Endurance etc. with steel-grade bones and sharp bone jutting out of their elbows and knees? It could make for an interesting visualisation of fights.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.
Pages: 1 ... 3229 3230 [3231] 3232 3233 ... 3345