Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3263 3264 [3265] 3266 3267 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3381574 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Heh, I did that once with puke.

Believing I had cleaned up.

In the bathroom of a close friend.

When I was fourteen.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

In my old highschool there were wads of shitty (literally) toilet paper stuck to the ceiling.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drunk customers who puke/piss/shit before they make it to the bathroom are the worst, especially if they do it in someplace public. Where people watch and take pictures of you cleaning it.
There are several good reasons why I don't do concerts and festivals anymore and that's one of them.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Oh bathroom rage. Fucking drives me insane at work. People are a) to lazy too flush their poop or urine and b) too privileged to think they're responsible for replacing the toilet paper when they use the last of it, despite 5 fucking rolls sitting on the tank behind them. I think the phrase "that's the janitor's job" was even uttered once. As though we have a full-time fucking janitor/uniformed bathroom attendant on the payroll.

I guarantee it's those mother fuckers upstairs in the insurance office, who seem to think they operate a level above everyone else in the building, despite, apparently, having bathroom skills below that of an 8 year old. We tried cutesy bathroom notes with internet memes on them. We tried emails, polite and not-so polite. Nothing really seemed to make a difference. And then one day it just stopped. So I assume the errant shitter or shitters got fired. Still no one replaces the toilet paper roll though.

In my actual rage-to-rage moment.....a forum I've been posting on for literally the last 15 years had to migrate to another host. Not only is the entire forum slow as balls now, but I get JSON errors when trying to post threads. Error reads "JSON ERROR UNKNOWN CHARACTER AT LINE 1 COLUMN 1 OF THE JSON DATA." Line 1. Either that's a bad error message for a fucking time out (most likely), or these people are even worse at their job than I thought possible.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:15:18 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Where people watch and take pictures of you cleaning it.
On a scale of drinking battery acid to expanding dong, this definitely merits at least a mild disconcertion.

Who records someone cleaning literal shit?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where people watch and take pictures of you cleaning it.
On a scale of drinking battery acid to expanding dong, this definitely merits at least a mild disconcertion.

Who records someone cleaning literal shit?

Someone who both doesn't have to clean shit for a living, and is a complete asshole.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

"If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down"
I flush *public* toilets, since the next person will just get grossed out and do it anyway, but I like no-flush urinals.  They save water.  At home, I'd rather clean my toilet more often than flush 4-10 times as often.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Ew.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

THIS TOILET HYGIENE THREAD NOW.

ninjedit: OW, you can't act shocked at a conversation you were actively contributing to.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:22:56 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FLUSH THAT SHIT Edition
« Reply #48971 on: January 13, 2015, 09:23:06 pm »

THIS TOILET HYGIENE THREAD NOW.

Let's settle for TOILET RAGE THREAD.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #48972 on: January 13, 2015, 09:25:42 pm »

...TMI, man.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48973 on: January 13, 2015, 09:28:09 pm »

Bah!  I bet you prudes didn't have to lug milk-jugs full of water up a hill after Hurricane Fran.  Did you know you can pour directly into the toilet reservoir to refill it?

Really makes one aware of water-conservation  :P

Edit: (My old home had an electric waterpump, and we lost power for about 2 weeks.  Our road was actually blocked by trees in both directions too, we had to hike about a mile for the school bus!)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 09:30:27 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

For those raging about toilets, at least in those cases people had the option to not flush. At some buildings in my university, bathrooms have no water until preset times (also known as the time janitors come around to clean), supposedly to prevent people from flushing non-stop like imbeciles or leaving faucets open. That, however, has the side effect of creating a horrid stench strong enough to make people gag. Add that to cheap low-quality food and you get the worst toilets I've ever been to, and I've been to some REALLY bad ones (one was a glorified recess in the wall with a perpetually wet urinal, it was still better).
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 3263 3264 [3265] 3266 3267 ... 3345