Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3324 3325 [3326]

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 2013433 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition
« Reply #49875 on: February 08, 2015, 08:08:54 pm »

it's possible just venting is helping too, you guys :P

On that note, Tomato. If you like speaking at a brick wall that sometimes speaks back. Inbox is always open.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #49876 on: February 08, 2015, 08:16:58 pm »

... of course, it's really easy to just say that. About as helpful as pissing in someone's face about half the time, but hey.

Something constructive instead of berating is probably beyond the scope of the thread, though, and possibly beyond IT's interest. I'd say make a thread in LA or something for advice, if it's desired, but I honestly don't visit there enough to know if that's actually a good idea. Likely time to let it die, instead of dragging things out yet further.
It's not really easy to speak about an overbearing parent and the urge to escape by any means, no.  Maybe there are some intense negative feelings involved, even though things eventually got better (yet never resolved) once I was able to leave.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49877 on: February 08, 2015, 08:30:43 pm »

If me venting is going to start a huge shitstorm then I'm just not going to vent. Don't talk about this anymore, mkay?

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #49878 on: February 12, 2015, 12:52:01 pm »

I should be clear about this -- due to repeated issues, there are no anger/rage/etc. threads for the foreseeable future.  Even with all the rules in the OP, people could not handle it.  Somebody just made a new thread with no rules, and I deleted it.  Please don't remake this thread.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 3324 3325 [3326]