Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3417758 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread.
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2010, 05:15:58 am »

Being woken up at 3AM because your room is filled with smoke from a fire somewhere. I don't know where the fire was.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2010, 01:47:19 pm »

can anyone tell me from which movie is this clip for? I am curious as to the  origin of this gratuituous display of brutality
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2010, 02:39:36 pm »

Damn Dark Messiah not working, completing the first mission only for the game to crash and refuse to work anymore, nothing helped, and i so wanted to throw fireballs at goblins
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2010, 07:22:42 pm »

can anyone tell me from which movie is this clip for? I am curious as to the  origin of this gratuituous display of brutality

Jesus, what the hell. Yeah, dude's gotta keep his pimp hand strong, but that's just overdoing it.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2010, 07:31:57 pm »

This topic. Rather, the time wasted on it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2010, 09:23:32 pm »

This topic. Rather, the time wasted on it.
Why didn't you put your anger there? all we need for a complete tvtropes thread is a complainer, already have the links and the xkcd.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Africa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2010, 02:33:04 am »

This didn't make me raeg yet but I expect it will before long. As soon as I get to work I'm going to get hollered at by my manager because some other workers did something wrong after having extremely unreasonable requests made of them. Why will I get yelled at? First, because I always seem to be in the right place and right time for it, second because they semi-asked my permission, at 1 in the morning, when I was tipsy, and they probably interpreted that as me giving them the OK, when in fact I was absolving myself of all responsibility
Quote from: Cthulhu
It's like using hobos to fight an eating-resistant baloney epidemic.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2010, 08:44:48 am »

My ankle itches like a bitch.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2010, 08:52:11 am »

Jesus, what the hell. Yeah, dude's gotta keep his pimp hand strong, but that's just overdoing it.
That's not even a pimp slap. That's a horizontal elbow smash.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2010, 09:14:41 am »

Dude looks like Michael Caine. Movie looks to have been shot in the late 60's or early 70's based on the styles and film quality.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2010, 09:27:48 pm »

Rage.

I wrote up a freaking huge thread asking how to get back into Dwarf Fortress, and while trying to use the "Redo" command, I hit Ctrl + R and it refreshed the page, erasing the whole post. I. Am. Not. Writing. That. Again.

*Sad*

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2010, 01:02:33 am »

Rage.

I wrote up a freaking huge thread asking how to get back into Dwarf Fortress, and while trying to use the "Redo" command, I hit Ctrl + R and it refreshed the page, erasing the whole post. I. Am. Not. Writing. That. Again.

*Sad*
Moral of this story: when writing posts longer than 3 paragraphs, write it in notepad then C+P. At least DF forums are better than some others in that there aren't bugs in the forum code causing posts to not post. Now that is annoying.

Captain Hat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2010, 01:46:27 am »

My friends want to argue about the semantics of Command and Conquer Generals. We've been trying to set up a game for three hours now.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2010, 01:48:46 am »

Command and Conquer Generals is so good.

There is nothing better than hopping over a hill with a fleet of missile buggies, motorcycles and technicals and killing all the Infidels in sight.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2010, 01:50:07 am »

for some reason, I love playing as the chinese.

hundreds of conscripts swarming over the hill to your enemies' base? WIN WIN WIN
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 3345