Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3427452 times)

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SalmonBot Edition
« Reply #12765 on: June 29, 2012, 06:41:34 am »

ummm

that is all
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12767 on: June 29, 2012, 08:45:14 am »

There's occasionally spillover from a men's rights forum onto another place I frequent, so I occasionally head over there to see what they're up to and I never leave without a significant amount of time being wasted glaring at my screen.
The This Troper guy did a couple of MRA episodes (about the brilliantly named the-niceguy forums).

Edit: Freudian slip.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:27:32 pm by Leafsnail »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12768 on: June 29, 2012, 10:27:29 am »

There's occasionally spillover from a men's rights forum onto another place I frequent, so I occasionally head over there to see what they're up to and I never leave without a significant amount of time being wasted glaring at my screen.

Oh lord one of them just referred to being able to breastfeed in public as a privilege I'm done here

This is retarded, and we should go troll them for their idiocy.

Men's rights should be stuff like, 'Women said they wanted equality. We gave it to them. Why do they get to send us to Sensitivity training when we are treating them as equals by sharing the jokes and stuff that got us sent to Sensitivity training? If you don't like it, DON'T LISTEN. People everywhere think different things, even things you think are 'wrong' 'gross' or 'perverted'. Get over it please.'

Um, I'm going to stop. I'm about to launch into a censorship tirade. And also get trolled for wanting women to actually be our equals instead of superiors.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12769 on: June 29, 2012, 10:30:06 am »

But only for their idiocy, not for Bay12 having spotted it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12770 on: June 29, 2012, 10:31:48 am »

Yes, if we troll them as Bay12 we are being just as idiotic. We need to troll them as MR advocates, so they feel like they're the ignorant ones.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12771 on: June 29, 2012, 10:48:35 am »

Men's rights should be stuff like, 'Women said they wanted equality. We gave it to them. Why do they get to send us to Sensitivity training when we are treating them as equals by sharing the jokes and stuff that got us sent to Sensitivity training? If you don't like it, DON'T LISTEN. People everywhere think different things, even things you think are 'wrong' 'gross' or 'perverted'. Get over it please.'

No. You cannot decide what other should or should not get offended or hurt by. It is the one who speaks that has to be gentle, not the one who listens. It is the speaker who has to make sure that what he thinks is "funny" is actually considered funny by those he speaks to as well, because he's the one with the choice to say or not say it. That's how all of society works. If you don't want to follow those rules, then you will suffer the social consequences for it, but don't blame the ones who heaped your gall on, blame yourself.
Love, scriver~

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #12772 on: June 29, 2012, 10:52:24 am »

Remember, folks, Toady isn't fond of Bay12 planning trolling raids. Just ask the three locked Omegle threads.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #12773 on: June 29, 2012, 10:58:17 am »

And any continued discussion in this thread of a directed Bay12 troll will result in me locking it.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12774 on: June 29, 2012, 11:10:36 am »

No. You cannot decide what other should or should not get offended or hurt by. It is the one who speaks that has to be gentle, not the one who listens. It is the speaker who has to make sure that what he thinks is "funny" is actually considered funny by those he speaks to as well, because he's the one with the choice to say or not say it. That's how all of society works. If you don't want to follow those rules, then you will suffer the social consequences for it, but don't blame the ones who heaped your gall on, blame yourself.
What one thinks is funny, another thinks is perverted, gross, idiotic, etc. Terrible jokes by all means shouldn't have to be given a laugh, but for everything else theres no point in having to listen to some (possibly boring) person tell you you were totally wrong about it because you offended someone with your idea of a funny sentence.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12775 on: June 29, 2012, 11:28:39 am »

What one thinks is funny, another thinks is perverted, gross, idiotic, etc. Terrible jokes by all means shouldn't have to be given a laugh, but for everything else theres no point in having to listen to some (possibly boring) person tell you you were totally wrong about it because you offended someone with your idea of a funny sentence.

And btw...

Oh lord one of them just referred to being able to breastfeed in public as a privilege I'm done here

This is retarded, and we should go troll them for their idiocy.

Um, I'm going to stop. I'm about to launch into a censorship tirade. And also get trolled for wanting women to actually be our equals instead of superiors.

Called it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:34:56 am by Hanslanda »
He's fucking with us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12776 on: June 29, 2012, 11:40:15 am »

Yes. Somebody disagrees with you. That obviously means they're trolling, and that they're also misandrist supremacists. Right.
Love, scriver~

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12777 on: June 29, 2012, 11:50:55 am »

Sometimes, the internet is wonderful. I have a button for this.
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12778 on: June 29, 2012, 11:59:34 am »

In less gendered rage, the US continues to not know what a cybersecurity is an claims something unrelated to it as a potential threat.
Just because they don't follow hollywood around perpetually clueless and proclaim the copyright artist's right to be paid for eternity for having made a single forgettable work decades ago over the public domain working correctly does not mean they are going to challenge the Pentagon to virtual war with virtual hax and virtual soldiers to claim virtual supremacy and then claim to have WMD terrorists again. The rest of the country is not full of damn idiots, you idiots.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12779 on: June 29, 2012, 12:05:50 pm »

Raged today at bees. I know my tie is pretty. It is NOT a flower though. Just leave it alone. It doesn't help I'm allergic and don't have an epi pen.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 850 851 [852] 853 854 ... 3345